Chapter One:

There he was her super cute costar, Daren Kagasoff

  There he was her super cute costar, Daren Kagasoff. It was season one of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and she was already crushing on a costar. She felt connected to him since he played her baby daddy, Ricky Underwood. Half way into filming they started developing real feelings for each other. One night they were running lines on set and he just kissed her. She got butterflies in her stomach and couldn't even breathe she was so happy. So she kissed him back. Then the writer of the show came around the corner and saw them and said, "Who would've thought... Daren and Shailene don't actually hate each other." Shailene blushed and Daren put his arm around her and smirked. "I've never hated her, since the first time I saw her on set, I guess I'm just a convincing actor" said Daren. After that day, they started to date, one thing led to another and now she wasn't just playing a pregnant teenager... she was one. After the whole cast found out, things got a little awkward between her and Ken Baumann, who plays her onscreen boyfriend for a period of time in Season 1. Daren was actually happy and was so excited to meet their actual child. Eight and a half months later, their son was born and they named him John David Kagasoff. Then, the director asked if John would actually play their child on the show. They couldn't wait for the world to see their son. Shailene never had problems with any of her costars except for Ken, who made things awkward for her and Daren and Francia Raisa, who played Daren's on screen girlfriend or "friend with benefits". Shailene was super jealous of Francia and Daren's on screen relationship. Daren on the other hand, had huge problems with Ken. Ken made his blood boil and he hated how he played Amy's super clingy boyfriend on screen. Every time he saw Ken and Shai do an on screen kiss he would have to walk away. He was sure Shai felt the same though when she saw him kiss Francia and other girls on screen. By this time they were into filming the middle of Season 2. She had a feeling that Ricky and Adrian were about to break up so she decided this would be the right time to tell Daren that she was pregnant AGAIN! But she didn't know how he would take it considering they weren't even 20 years old yet...