Chapter 2

OMG

It's Simon Cowell !

" um h --I " i said looking at him

" Tessa cowell ?"

" that is me what can I do for you mr. Cowell "

He chuckled before saying " do you know who your father is ?"

I nodded my head no, his last name was cowell, my last name is cowell, and why was he asking about my dad I barley even know the guy. my thoughts were interrupted him saying

" Tessa I need to tell you something"

I nodded my head telling him to go on

he started at me in he eyes and said " Tessa first of all I want to tell you I'm so sorry, so sorry for leaving, and being a bad father" he said a little quiter

I just started and asked " your my father ? " & he nodded I got up from the wall and jumped into his arms saying " it's fine "

<SIMONS POV>

I was sitting in a meeting with the one direction boys. Someone was calling the phone

" one minute boys" I said cutting off the conversation we were just having about tour to answer the phone"

"Hello"

" hello is this Mr. Simon Cowell ? " the unknown person on the other side of the line said

" this is he, can I help you? "

" um we'll yes this is the Los Angeles hospital we want to inform you that Sara Hope had just died and we need custody of Tessa Cowell"  my daughter need help and my girlfriend just died how can i now help but cry

" Yes , yes I'll be right there" i said choking up while saying that, hanging up and running out the office meeting to get a plane Tickits to get to LA since I was in London with the boys yelling my name but not comming after me

*LATER THAT DAY*

" hey Tess were gonna move to London, okay ? " she nodded before saying

" can I just go home pack and then stop by a friends house ?"

" yes of course but our plane leaves at 10 pm tonight, okay ? "

" yea that's fine she said while nodding"

we left the hospital with paparazzi screaming questions.

________________________________________

After we finished getting everything into the car Tessa sat in the drivers seat because she said I didn't know where her friends lived.

We got there and all the jenners and Kardashian's came out of the house crying and hugging Tessa which made her start crying

About 3 and a half hours later of talking and getting to know eachother and cracking jokes it was time to go. We go in the car after saying good bye to everyone. I drove back to the airport, the plane leaves in 20 minutes so I decided to call Liam and tell him I was alright

"SIMON WHERE ARE YOU, WHAT HAPPEND ARE YOU OKAY" questions were being screamed into the phone

" boys I'm fine i have a surprise when I get back , I'm in LA right now but I'm not telling you now over the phone."

After 5 minutes of talking on the phone explaining on the boys everything's okay and they can go back at their house which is only two house down from mine.

I turn my head to see Tessa talking to some of her fans, hugging , talking , taking pictures, and signing things so walk over to her and said "Tess time to go" but I didn't want her to leave the fans she was talking to, I felt bad. Oh well.
as we borded the plane i noticed that tessa seemed upset about something was it something her fans said?
< AFTER PLANE RIDE & IN LONDON >

TESSAS POV

Before we boarded the plane and I was talking to my fans they started asking me questions about my mom.. and asking me why i was with simon. I tried my best to not break down infront of them due to the fact that it was just hours before my mom and i were walking around LA making jokes and smiling.
--
we get in the limo waiting for us outside the airport and simon tells me he has a surprise for me back home at his house that he wants me to call mine  for now on.

" Simon" I ask

" Tessa "

"What can I call you ?"

What ever you want"

"No like really "

"Dad" he said I liked it and i think he did to know that he can be here for me now, i was happy that I finally have someone that I can call dad and have a father figure in my life.

The rest off the car ride I talked to my Victoria secret manager and he just said it was actually better I was here because we'll be working here in London a lot anyway and there is much more opportunities here.

I also talked to dad about my self and everything he's missed out on, of course not making that sound rude.but I'm still alittle mad at him for leaving me and mom so I made small talk. i was still upset about the fans and the airport how they bombarded me with wuestions almost like little paparazzi but i hopes simon no.. dad doesnt notice.

{AFTER CAR RIDE}

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS HOUSE !

It's a villa house omg

" want me to give you a tour ?"

I just nod my head eagerly and he laughs

We saw every room and my room The moment he pushed open the door to my new room, I gasped. The room was huge. And I mean huge. Inside, the first thing I saw was a queen sized bed covered with an elegant, white fluffy comforter there's a huge balcony, the rooms all white it looks like one for thoses tumblr rooms when everything all white and there were lights hanging up on the wall and some of my photobooth pictures and poloroids from when I went to Kylie jenners birthday party there was probably 100 of them all hung up above my bed, white marble floors. And the closet and the bathroom OMG I've never seen so much cloths in my life and there all my style. Bathroom has double sink the a standing shower, a bath tub, and a jacuzzi.

I went down the stairs with my phone and headphones in singing to scientist by Coldplay, and entered the living area as i gave my self a tour around. It had a giant flat screen TV that had a small fireplace below it, a large black leather couch with a mocha brown coffee table in the center.To the right of it, was another open space that had a white grand piano placed in the center. Several spotlights were trained onto the chair, where the player would be sitting.

Then, I walked into the dining room, a very large room with a long mocha colored table that could seat at least 10 people. There was a large silver chandelier that dangled above it.The room was connected to the kitchen, a very big silver, mocha and granite colored area. All the appliances there were stainless steel, while the countertops and cupboards alternated from either granite or mocha.

"Geez," I whispered. My stomach grumbled at that moment and I decided to look around for a snack. I opened the pantry and gasped.The inside was stuffed full of foods galore. Literally, it was crazy. I ended up grabbing a bag of chips, and a Mountain Dew from the fridge.

I feel a presence staring at me and see simon and 5 other boys staring at me sitting down at the kitchen table with there mouths open.

who are these boys they look so familiar.