Chapter One point Two

A/N: Visit Want you to want me and The Wolf's Bride. New works ko po. Thank you!

___________________________________

Rei's POV

"Hmmmm..." I stretched my arms like the way I used to whenever I woke up.

*Slam!*

Napamulat ako ng narinig ko ang pagsarado ng pinto.

Damn! Napaupo ako sa kama and I look around. There is no trace of the girl I'd sex with last night. I stand up to look if she is in the bathroom pero wala din siya dun.

Sh*T!

Naupo ako sa kama. Siguro siya ang nagsarado ng pinto kanina. She leave already. Putakte naman! I also forgot her name. Sammy? Dannie? Moby? Haysss...

"Uhhhh!" I lie down in frustration. Sino nga ba ang babaeng iyon? Bigla akong may naramdaman sa likod ko. Parang may nahigaan akong maliit na bagay. Kinuha ko kung ano man yon.

O_O

What the-!

Panty?

Panty ito nung babae! I stare on it as I held it. Then I remembered what happened last night. All the fragments of our sensual interaction came rushing like movie clips in my mind. That woman is burning hot! 

She suddenly come to me and gave motives that I cannot resist. I'm just a man. Hindi ko napigilan ang sexual urge ko. At isa pa, maganda ang babae. She have the sweetest smile I've ever seen and cute doll eyes. An oozing hot sexy body. And she's a screamer in bed which turns me on big time.

Last night was unforgettable! We reached climax twice. And... hinding-hindi ako pwedeng magkamali. She's a virgin!

Napangiti ako. I feel lucky and I don't know why I feel that way. Hindi naman ito ang first time that I've devirginized a woman. But that woman is just...different. Napangiti uli ako sa hangin. 

But now she's gone. I wonder if I will see her again. I hope actually.

I put the girl's underwear in my pocket after I've dressed. Baka mahahanap ko pa ang babaeng yun. I should ask her name and give her back what she left. Such a naughty girl to leave her garment.

Naglakad ako palabas ng hotel room. I asked the receptionist kung may napansin siyang babaeng kakalabas lang at kanina pa daw niya nakita ang babaeng mabilis na tumatakbo paalis. Lumabas na ako ng hotel at naglakad-lakad sa tabing-dagat. Baka makikita ko siyang naglalakad doon.

I have one piece of cloth that I have to return to her. Napangiti uli ako.

But, where can she be?

___________________________________________________

PS: READERS, LAM KO NA KOKONTI KAYO T__T

PA-VOMMENT NAMAN :))

THANK YOU!LOVE U!!!MUAAAH!!

jOkErBlAdE