It's Gotta Be You [A One Direction FanFic] 7

Начните с самого начала

“ENOUGH!” Aria shouted at the top of her lungs. For the second time of the day, the reporters stopped talking. Photographers and cameraman had let go of their cameras. All of them stared at Aria with calculating looks while Zayn merely gaped at her.

Aria inhaled deeply. Wrong move. She should have just ran. Oh! Running away with Zayn! Sounds romantic, but no. That was just wrong. They’re not even in a relationship to start it off. She looked back at the media with a confused expression. Were they judging her? Now she’s starting off as the ‘bad girlfriend’! Should she take this opportunity and run away like how a person runs when a cockroach comes near them? She could already pinpoint tomorrow’s celebrity headline:

Number One,   Zayn’s girl: ‘ENOUGH!”

Number Two,  Feisty and bad ENOUGH!

Number Three, Zayn’s gf loves to scream!

The third one didn’t sound right, though. Well, she sucks at thinking headline titles.

But how in the world did Zayn think of saying she was his girl? He could have just said something like a friend, or maybe his maid? Or like, personal assistant? She loves Zayn but not into those couple things. Right now.. Right now, her heart belongs to someone whose name starts with an ‘L’, his middle name starts with a ‘W’and his last name ends with an ‘N’. He can sing too! Yep! Her heart belongs to that man!

Logan Wade Lerman, also known as Percy Jackson. You didn’t think of somebody else right? (Maybe like Louis William Tomlinson? *insert sneaky smile here*)

She gathered all of her courage and took a huge gulp. She should stop this mess while it’s still early! She withdrew her hands from Zayn’s grip and faced the crowd.

“There’s a misunderstanding. I’m sorry but I’m not Zayn’s gir—oof!” Zayn stopped her just in time. He covered her mouth with his hand and smiled worriedly at the crowd. This was not the right time to tell the truth. This mess would just grow if she tells the truth now.

He looked at Aria with a worried and sorrowful expression. Part of him actually enjoys the girlfriend idea, but somehow it’s still wrong. But right now is not the time to say the truth. Maybe later. No someday! But not today, not now. He mouthed a 'sorry' to Aria. This is the only way to prove that Aria was his girl.

He was going to  kiss Aria.

“Zayn, no. We can’t lie!” Aria whispered. Zayn merely shook his head then he prepared himself to kiss Aria in front of the crowd. This is the only way to make the lie work.

“I’m sorry.” Zayn said, a tear forming on his eyes. He started to lean forward. Aria was mouthing a ‘no’ to Zayn, but Zayn was already fixed on kissing her. Slowly, Zayn moved nearer and nearer to her face until there was only an inch between them. She could feel Zayn’s warm breath against her. Addicting and tempting – those are some words that could probably describe what she was feeling. Still, she can’t let this happen. But part of her was thinking something different. She wondered how many girls would kill just to be in here position right now. Besides, it’s Zayn! What kind of girl would say 'no' in kissing Zayn? You would probably scream mentally if ever Zayn kisses you!

But right now.. It’s not the right time to be that kind of girl who won’t say 'no' to kissing Zayn.

“Noooo!!” Aria shouted as she backed off. She looked behind her and saw total darkness. It seemed like she was being sucked into darkness while Zayn was almost near in kissing her. Photographers and reporters were taking the opportunity to take pictures and videos. Aria’s vision started to become darker and darker. She was getting dizzy every second like anytime she could faint. The reporters noise was starting to make her head ache. Her headache was getting more painful plus her vision was getting dark and blurred.