"Hi nice to meet you!" I say and shake his hand, surprisingly he pulls me into a small hug.

"Nice to meet you as well Sophia. Do you photograph?" He asks as he looks at the camera around my neck. I chuckle and nod my head.

"Yes! It's my second hobby" I say and he smiles. He looks surprised.

"What do you do?" He asks

"Oh shit, well I dance, sing, act and model" he gasps and claps his hand. Everyone laughs at his reaction.

"Woah, that's SICK! You do everything. Grayson's a lucky kid" he says and pats Grayson's back. Grayson smiles and nods his head and he stares at me with pink cheeks.

"I love your tattoos, I'm actually a fan of your work" I say and smile.

"Thank you! Do you have any?" He asks and I quickly shake my head.

"No...not yet" I say.

"Well when ever you want one, come to me and I'll gladly do it for you" he says and I thank him.

We end up playing some volleyball and play around. They all three went to surf and I told them I wanted to tan for a little bit. Minutes later Ethan came back and sat next to me. He took his phone out and started taking pictures of me.

"What are you don't E?!" I ask and he smiles.

"Take some of me" he says ignoring my question. I nod my head and take some pictures of him.

"So how's life?" He asks and I sigh looking out at the beach. It's kind off cold.

"Great. I'm very happy. How's yours?" I ask and glance at him. Two years ago I would be shitting bricks. I wouldn't even be able to have a normal conversation with Ethan. I was THAT OBSESSED.

"Perfect. I'm surrounded by people I care and love...including you" he says and I smile.

"Awww thanks Ethan!" I say in a baby voice and he rolls his eyes. He gets up and grabs my arm. I start shaking my head but he simply laughs and drags me into the cold water. He picks me up and throws me on the water.

The cold makes chills run down my body. I swim back up and gasp for air. I see everyone laugh except Grayson. He looks, pissed. I try to ignore his mood and instead splash water at Ethan and Romeo .

I swim around the water and play with Ethan for a while. I swim up to Grayson and wrap my arms around his shoulders. I look around and make sure no one is watching. I lean in and kiss his lips.

"Can you smile?" I ask.

"There's people watching Sophia" he mumbles. I shut my eyes and nod my head. Maybe the girl was right.

"Right...so you're going to be a dick and pretend I'm not here at all. Your choice Grayson" I say and swim away. I walk back to the sand and grab my towel.

I grab my phone and check if I have any messages. I have one from my mom.

•••

Hi honey! Do you mind babysitting Mia for two days? Me and Sandra want to take a small trip to Las Vegas

Hi mom! Of course. When will you be dropping her off?

Tonight, like at 8

Okay mom. Ily!

I love you too!!

•••

"Are you leaving?" I turn around and sigh.

"No...do you want me too?" I ask and sit down and wrap the towel around my body. He shakes his head and sits next to me. He tries to hug me but I reject him.

"There's people watching.." I repeat his same words. He frowns and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry" he whispers and kisses my cheek. He wraps his arm around me and rests his chin on my head.

"Why where you moody?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"It's stupid" he says

"Nothing you say is stupid Grayson" I respond.

He sighs "I saw the way you looked at Ethan, and I thought that maybe you would be better without me. I j-"

"Please don't ever think that Grayson. I literally just confessed my love for you and you think I'll be better of without you. That's bullshit. I'm smart and if that was true , I wouldn't be here. I love you and only you. And seriously?! Ethan. We all know he'll never do that to you. He can barely say hi to a girl" I explain and he laughs

"That's true and I know, I'm sorry. I promise not to think that ever again" he says and I stay quite.

I rest my head on his chest and lean in closer. I close my eyes and hear the beat of his heart. I'm so in love with him, it's hard to believe. I can burst in tears right now.