home

*not edited*

Sophia.

I didn't end up going to New Jersey with Grayson and Ethan. I got a call from my mom saying she wants me to go with her and our family to New York to visit my grandma. Her birthday is tomorrow. So I decided to spend the week with my family. Grayson wasn't mad at all, he was actually very happy since he knows how I've been distant from them.

Now I'm in the back of a car with Mia next to me as the uber drives to my grandmas house. She lives in Miami to be exact.

"Can we take a picture?" Mia asks. I smile and nod my head. I take out my iPhone 7 and turn the camera to us. I take a few pictures and decide to edit one and post it on my Instagram.

About 10 minutes later we arrive. I couldn't be so thankful to finally be here. I missed my grandma and all my cousins, aunts and uncles. My moms side of the family is Mexican, so it gets wild.

"Sophia, please help me with this" Sandra says as she tries to take out Mia's luggage. I walk to her and grab it, I also grab mine. We thank the Uber before we walk up the to the house. My mom knocks on the door and I'm less then 30 seconds someone opens it.

"Lia! Dios mio (oh my god). Oh I'm so happy you're all here"my grandma says and welcomes us into a hug. When she hugs me she stops and stares at me. I'm thinking she'll judge me or say something she doesn't like, but instead her eyes get watery and she kisses my cheek.

"You're so beautiful! Estas grande (you're so big) wow" I chuckle and smile.

"Gracias (thank you) abuelita " I say. We all go inside and for once there's no one in the house. Only my grandma. She explains that they all went to the mall, because they have no idea we are coming so she didn't want to stop them.

She shows us where me & Mia's room is. It's very small and has one big bed with some dresses and a desk. Mom, Sandra and Mia go downstairs while I stay in the room to unpack.

As I'm taking out my pants I get a FaceTime call from Grayson. I smile and plug in my earphones.

I see his precious face on the screen. He's wearing a black hoodie, it looks like he just woke up.

"Hey" he says and smiles

"Hi. Did you just wake up?" I ask as I take out my jeans.

"Yeah. I wanted to make sure you landed safe" he says and I smile.

"Wow, you're the perfect boyfriend" I say in a girly voice.

"Like honestly I deserve award" he response mimicking me. He chuckles and turns his head around and I can hear Ethan.

"HI SOPHIA!" Ethan shouts and stands next to Grayson

"Ahh my favorite Dolan!" Grayson gasps and rolls his eyes. Ethan smirks and wraps his arm around Grayson.

"You hear that buddy" he whispers in his ear. I break into laugher at Grayson face. He looks pissed. Ethan starts laughing so hard her starts tearing.

"S-stop" I say trying to catch my breathe. His laugh is contagious.

"Bro fucking leave NOW. You can FaceTime her yourself later!" Grayson says. Ethan stops laughing and flicks him off before he waves at me and leaves the room. Grayson sighs and lays down on his bed. He looks so cute I can't help but screenshot it.

"You look so cute. I wish I was there" I whisper. His eyes look at camera and he starts blushing which makes my insides tingle. I feel like a little girl who has a crush on a kid. I mean I do I have a crush on Grayson, except he's actually my boyfriend.

"How long are you staying?" He asks trying to ignore the fact that he's blushing.

"My mom is staying a week but I'm flying back to LA in three days because I have a meeting with Louis, and I need to prepare things for Vidicon" I say. He sighs and nods his head with a frown.

"You're gonna be gone for a month" he says and I frown. I sit down in front of the desk and set my phone up on a pencil cup.

"I knowwww. It's okay, I'm gonna have some breaks and I can fly out and visit you" I say and he shakes his head.

"I'll still miss you a lot" he says.

"Can we talk about something else?" I ask.I don't want to feel sad.

He nods his head.

"My stomach hurts like a bitch" I complain as I feel a cramp. I HATE PERIODS.

"Ohh. Why?" I know he knows why.

"I'm on period Grayson" I say and watch his reaction. He nods his head.

"I'm sorry. I've heard it hurts..."

"It's feels like someone is-well you don't have ovaries-but it feels like someone is squeezing them and twisting them every 5 minutes. But it's okay. I'm used to it" I explain and he winces.

"I might not have ovaries but I have balls" he says.

HA!

"Yeah you do" I awkwardly say.

"Okay lets change topic again. What do you want for your birthday?" He asks and I giggle.

"It's 6 months far" I say and make a funny face.

"I know babe. But what do you want?" I feel butterflies in my stomach hearing him call me Babe. Like fuck me.

"I want you" I say and he smirks.

"I'm already yours" he smiles

"Well I would love to still have you on my birthday and forever"

"GRAYSON" he turns around and groans.

"My cousins are here, I need to go. I'll text you" he says and blows me a kiss. I blow him one and wave.

"Byeee"

-

Short chapter💓
I'll be updating soon again!!!!!!😘😘