He thought about it, took his hand to his chin and then talked.

"Okay, sounds like a plan, and a really cool one. As long as I get to be with you, it's always a great plan." He made me blush and look down. He was so cute. I kissed him again, this time, I moved my head to deepen the kiss. Then a dog's bark made us pull away.

I went back to the hotel room. I decided to surprise the girls when we got to the place. As soon as Christina saw me get in, they all went out and I followed. Mom, dad and the boys were gone sightseeing. We headed towards Viaduct Harbour, an area of the city by the ocean. It was full of restaurants and nice apartments. Some people recognized us and asked for pics and autographs. I saw him standing at a restaurant's door and signaled him to come over. I greeted him quickly apart from the rest. I was nervous for some reason. None of them except Christina had met him as my boyfriend. Last time they'd seen him was at the meet and greet. I had this feeling they'd act weird, even though I'd already talked about him to them.

We walked back towards the shooting place, where Lisa was about to film first. When Dani saw us, her eyes basically popped out and I nodded at her. We got closer and then all of them turned around, confused faces everywhere.

"Um, guys..." I started. "This is Ky, you know him..."

"Oh my gosh, Ky! It's so nice to see you again, we've heard so much about you these past weeks!" Katherine exclaimed, he blushed.

"How funny is it that the first time we see you, we meet you as a fan; and the second time we do it's as Lauren's boyfriend!" Lisa said and laughed.

Christina remained quiet, looking cold as ever.

"Well, this is great! I'm glad to finally see you two together!" Amy exclaimed, approaching us and hugging us both.

"So, Ky, what brings you around here? We're shooting a music video today." Christina asked, kind of bluntly, like his presence bothered him.

"Lauren invited me over so we could see each other and I could help with anything you need."

"Oh, Christina!" I said to her, remembering something.

"Yes?" She asked.

"If you need help, he told me he likes cameras and is quite good with them."

"Oh, ok, I'll bare that in mind if we need help." She smiled at me and then at him.

"Let's go do this!" Lisa exclaimed. Then everything went back to normal. Everyone busy with their work filming. I sometimes glanced over at Ky. He caught me and smiled. Oh, he made my knees feel like jelly. He made me weak, yet so strong at the same time. Then it was my turn. I had to record a chorus harmony part.

"Great job, Lauren!" Dani said. I saw him smiling proudly in the distance. I blushed a little. When I looked up I saw Christina was still filming.

"That is great material." She'd used my real emotions for the video.

After some hours, we parted to the park. Amy, Kath, Christina and Dani filmed there. Then we all got together and Ky shot for the last chorus.

Then we were about to shoot the bridge, my part, there but Ky had an idea.

"Why don't you shoot that scene on my street?" He proposed. "It's a small boulevard full of plants and flowers and I can make some arrangements and get some things for special effects!"

They thought for a moment but then agreed. His house was two blocks away so we walked. I was not much of an athlete and after a whole day of shooting, I was tired. Ky noticed.