CHARACTERS

King George: He is the king of Arunciana Kingdom. He is the father of Jasmine whom he abandon at her birth. But within next few days he realises his mistake but till then his whole world has changed.

Queen Isabella: She is the first wife of King George. George loves her immensely but the fact that George detests their first child makes here worried. She immediately leaves the kingdom along her child and a maid. On her way some people attack her and kill her while her maid manages to escape with the child.

Queen Margaret: She is the second wife of King George. Their marriage has never based on love but some military alliances. She helps Queen Isabella to take the decision to leave the kingdom.

Hazel: She is the head-maid of Queen Isabella. She is like a sister to Isabella. When Isabella was counting her last breaths, she gave her a promise to make her child a complete warrior. She takes care of Jasmine and becomes her mother from then....

Luther: He is the brother of Hazel. He is a royal poet and a warrior too. He achieves his success after few years of visit of Jasmine in his life. Whatever he may be but is dumb before his wife.

Carissa: She is wife of Luther. She treats Hazel and Jasmine as maids. She is very cunning and intellectual too. She takes benifit of each and every situation in her life.

King Jonathan Jacob : He is the king where Jasmine lives with her fake family.

Daniel Jacob: He is the prince of the kingdom where Luther gives his services. He is the finest gem in the history of warriors before the emergence of someone. What he may be to all others he is deeply attached to her widow sister.

Emmy Jacob: She is sister of Daniel. Her widowness makes her life full of sorrows. She is deeply wounded by
the society and remains to live with her sadness and loneliness until someone arrives in her life.

Jasmine: She is the princess of the great Arunciana Kingdom. Unaware of the reality she lives with Hazel as maids for over 21 years. She becomes a warrior but her heart remains to be soft. Many enemies are there to pierce her heart but does anyone succeed. The whole book revolves around her.

(This page will be constantly updated with the emegence of new characters.)