Chapter 1: The Stupid Van

"Ha Na!!"

"WHAAAAAAT!!!"

"You're going to be late!"

"5 more minuuteees!!!!"

"LEE HA NA NOW!!"

"Alright Mother!!!"

          Summer was over. Here you are in my bed waiting for my body to get up. College is so much hard work. You had a great summer, with all your friends. You stood up and headed to the kitchen where you find your mother staring like you crazily. You responded with a dull and bored expression on your face. You got dressed and put your headphones on.

          American Pop relieves your stress away, unlike k-pop. You don't hate KPOP but you preferred American pop. All your friends are obsessed with this band called EXO; you however were obsessed with Justin Bieber, or One Direction. Almost every single friend you had would say: "OMO!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT EXO...” And all that crap. You rolled your eyes with despair and annoyance.

          Lunch came; you headed to the mall to get some food. You realized you left your phone in your locker. "Aish!! Forgot it again!!" You slapped your head as hard as you possibly can. "Ouch!" You screamed in public, random people stare at you for a few seconds. You sprint back to your school.

         Exhausted and hungry you buy a huge bowl of ramen and gobbled it in a matter of five minutes. You have an unusual appetite; You don't care about manners unless it's required. "I wonder how Oppa's doing in U.S" you started to wonder. "Kissing girls probably...Oppa you will never change...” you chuckled quietly. The image of a Justin Bieber concert immerged in your head.

          A loud, unpleasant phone call brought you back to reality, "Yoboseyo!!??" You yell at your phone, "Ha Na!! Are you on drugs??" a familiar voice with an Australian accent said. “Who the hell are you!!??" You rage again, "Yah!! Don't talk to your Oppa like that!!?? Geez!!" the voice said. "Erma. Which One!?" I said jokingly. "Don't you recognize my accent?? I'm from Australia!", "Okay? I don't have any oppa's in Australia..." You said sarcastically with a smirk.

         "OH MY GAWH. It's you're Oppa;The other one from Australia" He said, "Oppa!!?? Is That Really You!!??" You said sarcastically again. "Don't play jokes on your Oppa Ha Na!! Or you're in big trouble!!!" he said in a serious tone. "I was joking!! I miss you Oppa!!!" you said pleasantly, "I miss you too Ha Na!" you're oppa said. You heard a voice in the background, “Uggghh Oppa's girlfriend" you muttered.

          "AYO!! WASSSUUUPP!!!" You pretended to be a cool person. Oppa replied with an imitation. NOW you were annoyed, "Say Hi! For Umma and Appa for me! Wait don’t forget Hyung!" he said cheerfully. "Oppa's older than you by one year," I giggled, "What's so funny about that!? I still respect him!" he said annoyed.

"Well got to go!" he said, “Got to go kiss your little girlfriends!!" I said mimicking his Australian accent. "You're funny Ha Na! Stay Girly!" he fakes laughs, I respond with "You're Funny Oppa! Stay Manly!! That Will Never Happen..." You laugh you're ass off.

           The phone call was 10 minutes long, you knew you're Umma was going to kill you for making that long of a call just like the last time. But you had a good enough excuse: You're Oppa. While crossing the street you were struck by a huge black van you're eyes widen and you were about to yell. But then a guy, approximately 188 cm (6 ft. 2) came out of the van and ran to me. His face was very good-looking and handsome; I couldn't resist looking at his angelic face.

          "Miss are you okay?? Please don't sue us." he said calmly, "It's Okay" you said, You took a deep breath and tried not to let the anger take other me. Another voice came out of the van: "KREEAASE!!! COME ON!! WE HAVE A SCHEDULE HERE!!”.

           Hearing the name "KREASE" reminds me of EXO, in which your face goes dull every time you hear that. "May I Ask Whassup with your face?? He coolly said to you. You quickly realize that you made the most disgusting face while hearing the word EXO, You didn't know how to respond so you went with: "Why Are You So Tall!?"You said jokingly.

          "I Don't Know??" he said puzzled, "Exactly" you said with a smirk. "Arasso!  I don't mean to cause any harm ;) Have A Good Day Aniyo!!" he smirked back. He went back in to his van and I continued walking back to campus. When you came back, your friends were fangirling again “Kris is so hot!!" one of them screamed. "Wait!! Say that name again!??" you said.

           You felt like you've heard the name a few minutes ago, literally a few minutes ago, "Kris! From EXO" one of them said slowly as if you were a retard trying to understand what they're saying.

         " KREASE!?" you said in an accent, all your friends turn to you and laughed. Another friend showed you a picture of this "Kris" and he looked exactly like the one you talked to while you were hit by a stupid van.

           "Asshole" you suddenly blurt out, "SHAME ON YOU!!!!" all of them yell. After a few minutes everyone started laughing. You couldn't help but wondering if he really was Kris from EXO. Then American Pop came in your head again.