Chapter Three: God Bless You(Short Flashback)

I walked happily over to Chaz's house happily. I thought about him on the way there, too. Chaz was so fun, so nice. 

   I smiled and blushed.

   His house wasn't coming fast enough, so I ran. I was damn impatient. When I reached his house, I walked slowly for some reason.

   I opened the door and smelled that nice smell of someone else's house. It just tended to be that way with other people's houses.. They smell better.

   I walked into the kitchen and then turned right back out. Chaz was doing something I never thought I'd see. Chaz was... Feeding on a person! I figured he did it, but not in front of me.

   "Lucien?" He asked Poking his head around the counter. "What's wrong?"

   I didn't say anything, just gave him a look.

   "You look like you're gonna be sick! Wha- Oh... I guess you're never seen me drink someone before. Come on, Lucien, it's not that bad, actually." He said, smiling, trying to make me feel better. It didn't work.

   "Of corse you think that, you're a vampire!" I muttered.

   I followed him anyway to the kitchen where the person was whimpering on the tile floor. Chaz stood there, looking at the person in pain.

   "Lucien, close your eyes real quick?" He asked.

   I wanted to do what he said, but I was curious. I kept my eyes open.

   Chaz approached the person, making them stand up. He stroked them comfortingly, then twisted their head. I heard a deafening crack and then they were back on the floor.

   "Open your e-" Chaz said. He stepped toward me comfortingly. He knew what I had seen. But I was just a kid. He had murdered someone right in front of me. Without hesitation.

   "Lucien... I told you to close your eyes." He said gently.

   "You killed that person." I said backing away.

   He let me run. But, of corse, I came back the next day anyway.