Chapter One- I'm Not Okay

"Hello, Mr. Monroe." An old man said. He was sitting next to a young bitch. Maybe he's her sugar daddy? "My name is Jackson Winchester and this is my daughter, Melinda Winchester."

   Oh! Her real daddy.... Awkward.

   "We're from the Winchester school. We're visiting everyong who was accepted recently today."

   "Am I the only one in the school?" I asked nervously.

   "No." Jackson said, his face hard, emotionless.

   "Well who's the other?" I asked, curious. Oh god, please don't let it be Julia!

   "Adrian Sunday."

   ***Julia Meyer's POV***

   "Again!" Monty yelled, hitting the ball toward me. I volleyed it back perfectly, but the wind picked it up, and blew it out of place. Monty looked very angry.

   "Julia! Why can't you just get it right? Again, until you get it right!" He screeched, drilling me again. This was at least the tenth time. My calf muscles were burning like hell.

   "Julia. if we don't end up in a rally this next time, we're going to be here for another hour."

   "Dad! We've been here since school got out! We've been practicing for hours. Can't I have a break?"

   "Whiner baby! Quit complaining! Tennis players don't get tired!" He exclaimed, drilling me again.

   "I can't do it anymore," I panted.

   "Would you like to trade with Lucien?" He asked in a hushed voice. The sound of other tennis players echoed throughout the court.

   Their balls echoed, but I just stood there, silently shocked.

   If he was making me do this, God knows what he's doing to Lucien.

   My eyes widened. He was hitting Lucien. That's why I sometimes noticed him with shiners and bruises. That's why he always is so... OCD about time. If he's late, he gets in trouble.

    "Time to go home, Julia." Dad commanded, packing our equipment into the bag. He grabbed my wrist tightly, dragging me behind him. I was scared to go home. I guess it was better that Lucien was there. Surely he wouldn't do anything to one of us while the other was there.

   He pushed me in the car and sped down the road. We were home in record time.

   He pushed me into Lucien's room. Lucien stood stood in the kitchen buttering some toast, looking confused. Dad slammed the door after me. He yelled something at Lucien, but I couldn't make out what theye were saying.

   Suddenly, Dad flew open the door, pulling Lucien behind him. Lucien's eyes looked pleading, but i ignored it.

   Suddenly Dad kissed Lucien. I swear I saw a teardrop before he kissed back.

   My innocence was all gone... I'd just seen my father rape with my brother.... Eww.....

   The first thing I did was run. Run far away, never wanting to come back. I didn't know where I was running, I just was. 

   ***Lucien's POV***

   Oh god, He made Julia watch. How could he? I'd have to erase her memory, or something. Or perhaps it's better she knew.

   Julia ran out the door as I buttoned my jeans. I quickly followed her, not caring that I had no shirt or shoes on. Julia was sitting on the school lawn, under a tree, curled up, crying. When she saw me, she began to cry even harder. I dropped to my knees and hugged her.