Prologue

She's into The Black Devil

This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Places and Incidents are product of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved

A:N// Okay! I have a bunch of new thoughts and imaginations that I want to share so I'm hoping that you guys will gonna love this. Kk

——————

"Do you hate the world?" I was being asked by an interviewer.

Do I hate the world?

I suddenly realized, his question made me think.

A lot of people hate this world pero bakit ako hindi?

Siguro ba dahil my life is perfect? Siguro ba dahil I think life is easy?
Or maybe I didn't realize yet how hard life is.

All my life I only think my goals. My goal to finish my studies and to be a good Doctor. I want to be a surgeon. I didn't think anything else until I was asked right now.

Do I hate the world?

"No." I answered

The interviewer was amused I think he was expecting me to say yes after a short minute of thinking but he was wrong.

"You don't hate the world. Can I know why? I mean I interviewed many people and all of their reasons is because world is unfair." He said.

"Well, world is created for us humans, it is from God. If you mean I hated the world because of struggles in life then you are wrong. We aren't given problems that we can't solve."

He was satisfied about my answer. He's Rommel an interviewer from Paris curious about other opinions in life.

I smirked after the interview because I can say that I made him realize that the world is not unfair but I was wrong...

World is totally unfair when I suddenly meet him..

Magulo na, yung dati kong tahimik na buhay. Alexander Klein Cruz ruined everything like how people ruined the world.

He pulled me into his world that I'm not used to, a crowded, full of hates and a nosy world...

And then, I blamed destiny for making this all happen....

STBDChapter 1 > > > > > > > >