[51] cisco

cisco had been your best friend for a long time, he was the funniest guy you knew, a very smart guy and kindhearted guy as well, however, everything that that happened that night—four months ago to be more exact—iris dying and him losing his hands...

cisco had been your best friend for a long time, he was the funniest guy you knew, a very smart guy and kindhearted guy as well, however, everything that that happened that night—four months ago to be more exactiris dying and him losing his hands was too much for him.

"hey, cisco," you said with a small smile as you held a box in your hands at his front door, "it's been a while."

"it is, yeah," he mumbled, moving to a side so you could walk into his apartment, "what are you doing here?"he asked flatly.

"visiting an old friend, what else?" you walked over to the dining table and placed the box on top of it, cisco following you and standing across from you, "i—i got you something," you added, feeling how tears started to pool your eyes. slowly, you opened the box, revealing a shiny pair of robotic hands. you saw the man before you walk closer until he was standing right next to you and observe at the contents in the box through glassy eyes, you bit your lip before speaking again, "i've been working on these every day since that day, it took me longer than i thought, but they're finally done . . . i've been thinking about a prototype that will use synthetic skin so we can—" cisco wrapping his arms around you stopped you from continuing. his face buried in your neck, not able to utter a single word, he could just hug you tightly as you rubbed his back and whispered, "you're my best friend, cisco, and i'll always be here for you, always."

[ dang it, this turned out so sad 😭 ]

question time:
a movie that always makes you cry?