Rylan

Rylan's POV

Sadie started to act strangely after I had asked her to come to the party with me. I knew something was up and I was dying to ask her but, I didn't know how and I didn't want to offend her. Plus this party gave me the opportunity I need to capture BD dandy once and for all. I have been undercover here for the past year and a half in order to get enough evidence to get my agency, the DEA, to arrest him. This over complicated my problem with Sadie because if I ask her and I arrest Dandy she will know that I have been using her as cover to help me get to him. I have thought about just running after the raid ends but I would die wonder what could have happened, The guilt would be unbearable as well. I have resigned to my fate of her hating me for the rest of eternity.

As I put the final stages of my plan into play, I just couldn't get Sadie off of my mind. I need to talk to her at the party. She was still wasn't talking to me and, I couldn't put my finger on it, but something was off. All Thursday I was working up the courage to talk to her, I even approached her multiple times to ask her about it but I lost my nerve each time. When the last bell rang I knew this would be my last chance to ask her. I ran out of the school and instantly started searching the crowd for her. When I finally spotted her, she was almost at her dad's car. As I came up next to her I attempted to talk to her, but I ended up just opening and closing my mouth multiple times. I took a deep breath and then tried one more time.

"Are you still come to the party tomorrow?" I inquired, she gave me a small nod. Relieve washed through me, at least she would be there. I was just about to ask her if she would meet up with me at the party or if I could drive her there, but before I could she got in the car. Her dad's car left the parking lot rapidly, she didn't even look back or say good-bye. I'm not going to lie that really hurt.

The rest of my night and the next day went by in a blur of questions. Did I do something wrong? Why does she suddenly hate me? Does she know I was using her as cover? Why isn't she talking to me? I don't know anymore. Should I tell her? Is this mission worth it? I finally snapped out of my whirlwind of questions when the final bell rang and my last ditch attempt to talk to her started slipping away. Once again I found her in the parking lot and came up to here. Unlike yesterday though I got state to the point.

"I'll meet you at the party around nine." I stated, then realizing how demanding and rude that sounded I quickly added, "If that's ok with you, of course." I got a simple nod again, like yesterday. Sadie's departure was quick like yesterday. If at all possible I think that time hurt even more.

I arrived at the party half an hour before we were supposed to meet. Shockingly the party was already in full swing. I stood quietly by the door and I was starting to give up hope as 9:10 came around. Just as I was about to leave the party when I heard a small knock on the door. As I opened it relief washed over me, Sadie was finally here. I grabbed her hand a pulled here through the house and to the backyard. The back yard was quiet and peaceful despite the rambunctious teens that were partying in the house. I stood there for a while wondering where to start when Sadie broke the silence by clearing her throat and looking at our hands. Which I had neglected to release, that's not embarrassing at all. We let silence was over us once more, but the silence was getting to be too much for me.

"I have something to ask you," I admitted, two great minds must think alike because at the same moment she spoke as well.

"I have something to tell you." she said with her eyes glued to the ground.

"You first." We both said, once more, at the same time. In a different situation, I would have been biting back a laugh. My phone suddenly lite up with a text and I knew the raid would be starting soon, and I had to get back to my team.

"I have to go." Sadie muttered, "We'll have to talk later."

"Ok," I replied too distracted with my own thoughts to really comprehend what she was saying, but when I did she was already long gone, guess we'll just have to talk later. With I sigh I went to meet up with my team.

_______________________________________________________________________________

again sorry for the cliffhanger and not finishing the last chapters cliffhanger!!!

I hope you liked Rylan's POV

I apologize in advance for the next chapter I will be switching POV's a lot!!! Fair warning!!!