First Day

Clara's POV

My alarm started screeching at me before the crack of dawn, and I turned over with a groan. I waved my arm around blindly reaching around for the snooze button on the alarm clock. Scott, who I discovered was a morning person, came into my ten minutes after I successfully turned off my alarm clock to dump ice water on me. As I bolted upright with a murderous look on my face he sprinted from the room cackling like a madman. I reluctantly got up, peeling off my soaked pj's and entering the bathroom.

I descended the stairs fifteen minutes later, only to find a still cheerful Scott cooking breakfast.

"So the morning person likes to cook, now I might expect breakfast every day!" I said playfully. Scott just laughs along with me and went back to cooking. After breakfast, Scott ushered me out the door and on my way to school. On the way to school, I repeated my mission objective over and over again in my head.

"Get in, capture Brooklyn, get out." It just on replay at the back of my mind, like my own silent motto.

"Will you stop saying that, please!" Scott whined irritated.

"Or my not so silent motto..." I thought while blushing. I immediately jumped from the car when we arrived at the school muttering a rushed good, still embarrassed from earlier.

"It's time to slip into character." I thought before taking a deep breath and walking into the school. All eyes were instantly on me and all conversation shifted to the new girl, who unfortunately happened to be me. I walked quickly down the impeccably clean, cream-colored hallway on my way to the main office desperately trying to ignore the whispers and states that were sent my way. I let out a small sigh of relieve when I finally reached the main office and quickly cast my gaze around looking for a secretary to ask for my schedule. When I finally found her I quickly approached and hesitantly cleared my throat.

"Excuse me miss, can I please get my schedule I'm a new student. My name is Sadie O'Brien." I blurred out in one breath when she looked up at me.

"Don't be nervous, Doll!" She said with a laugh after my flustered statement, "Here is your schedule and a map. I hope you have a nice day and if you have any questions don't be afraid me, Doll."

"Thank you!" I said with a smile and a small wave as I exited the office.

"Man!" I thought, "This persona fits me to a tea!" and with that, I headed to my first-period class. The CIA file had assured me that I had all of my classes with Brooklyn and/or his closest friends.

When I walked into Math, my first-period class, I was not disappointed as Brooklyn and all of his goons were there. The teacher had me introduce myself to the class and then told me to find a seat. The only open seat just so happened to be next to Brooklyn's right-hand man.

"I am one lucky girl!" I thought. Maybe this mission wouldn't last too long after all. The boy next to me quickly turned to introduce himself to me.

"Hello!" he greeted, "I'm Rylan, but you can call me 'Ry' everyone does."

"I know." I thought, "I know all of that and almost everything else about you," but of course I wouldn't tell him that, that would just be flat out creepy. So instead I turned and replied, "Hello! It's nice to meet you Rylan, my name is Sadie, but you already know that." I even added a nice smile. As I sat through math getting increasingly bored every minute that passed. It's not that I don't like math, but I had learned this concept three years ago... So my boredom is justified.

By the time lunch rolled around I felt almost murderous. The mission profile blatantly lied and I only had math with Brooklyn so far, but I had Rylan in all of my classes. In addition, I already knew everything in all of my classes and after hours of boredom and multiply vows to get my revenge on Brooklyn for making me go back to school. As I enter the lunchroom everyone suddenly got silent. Then I saw suddenly pop up from the masses of students and tables.

"Hey, Sadie! Do you want to sit with us?" the person, who I quickly realized was Rylan, cried out. With a small smile and a slight shake of my head, I made my way over to his table. The lunchroom was still eerily quiet, and I awkwardly sat down and slouched down with all eyes still on me. Rylan caught on to my awkwardness and it's source almost instantly.

"Hey!" he yelled out, "do you people mind?" noise suddenly sprang up into existence again as everyone went back to what they were doing before my entrance.

"So these are my friends," Rylan suddenly jump-started the conversation again as he gestured to the other people at the table. I instantly forgot most of their name a second after they were said until he got to Brooklyn of as he called him "BD". "... and guys this is Sadie." Rylan finished off. If I'm been honest I didn't listen to about half of what he said. Ok, ok, maybe I listened to even less than half, but that isn't the point. The point was that Ryan just became my ticket into Brooklyn's inner circle. This mission is officially under way!

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

same thing as last time

 don't be a silent reader (if people are reading this that is) please tell me what you like and what you don't like (nicely please)