Chapter 1

"And don't forget the chocolate cream doughnuts!" Donald Trump screamed at Mike Pence as he was boarding his jet to Russia. Pence held his hands up and nodded. Trump nodded and boarded the plane. The security guards shook their heads in disbelief.
     Trump has been a hot mess ever since he realized he had to had a meeting with Putin. The news has been all over the place, with the secret investigations, to the "Russian hackings" in order to have Trump win the election. So, it was only a given that Trump would clear things up with Putin in private, right?
     After what seemed like an endless flight, 10 hours had passed, and Trump was already in Moscow. Trump was of course flooded by cameras and news anchors. Trump made his way to the capital to greet Putin.
     Trump saw Putin's slim figure emerge from the Capitol building and walk down the steps. Trump smiled and held his hand out to shake. Putin smiled as he gave a tight grip on Trump's hand. "Good to see you, Mr. Putin!" Trump chuckled as cameras flashed. "Nice to see you as well, Donald." Putin gave an intent stare at Trump.
Putin gestured for Trump to follow him to his office. Trump followed Putin into the capital. "Nice day isn't it?" Trump looked around at the paintings inside the capital. Putin nodded. "Yes, it is." Putin opened the office door for Trump. "After you." Putin smiled. Trump nodded and gave a 'Thanks.' Putin closed the door and followed Trump in.
     "So. They apparently think your government hacked our election system and changed the votes towards my favor. What do you have to say?" Trump folded his hands on the slick wooden desk.
     Putin nodded. "Yes, I did hack the system." Trump sat up, wide eyed. "Are you serious? Why would you do that? Do you know how much trouble we can get in for this?" Trump whispered. Putin rolled his eyes.
      "I can get impeached for this! Why did you do this?!" Trump clapped his hands with every word he said. Putin sighed as Trump rambled on. Putin got up and walked towards Trump. Trump still gabbled until Putin grabbed Trump's tie.
     "What are you doing?" Trump asked, squinting his eyes. "You talk too much." Putin said as he planted a kiss on Trump. "Mph!" Trump backed up. Putin pulled away and adjusted his suit. "You taste good." Putin licked his upper lip.
      Putin's thick Russian accent sent shivers down Trumps spine. Trump covered his mouth.
"V-Vladimir! What the hell are you doing?! I'm straight!"
"Not anymore."
"What?!"
      Putin stared blankly at the floor. "Vlad!" Trump yelled. Putin shook his head. "Sorry. I spaced out." Putin stroked his grey hair. Trump shook his head.
"I can't believe this. Why the hell would you kiss me?"
"Because I wanted to."
"Hah, you've got it all wrong. I'm only attracted to women." Trump wiped his mouth, blushing. Putin smirked. "I bet I can change that." Trump rolled his eyes.
"Right."
"I can!"
"Really? Prove it."
     Putin flipped Trump over his shoulder and onto the long wooden table. Putin got on top of Trump and stared directly into his eyes. Trump's eyes were wide. "You've gotta be kidding me." Trump laughed. "What am I, your wife?" Trump added. Putin nodded. Trump clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.
    Trump sighed. "So. You said you would change my mind. Well?" Putin just gazed down at Trump. Trump frowned in disappointment. "Come on now! Bring it on! Show me what you got!" Putin raised an eye brow. "You say you're a heterosexual, but you go on and beg for me to seduce you."
     Trump shut up really quickly. Putin chuckled a little. "Thats what I thought." Putin inched his face towards  Trump. "Just do it already!" Trump hissed. "You Americans are so impatient." Putin grabbed Trump's shirt collar and passionately kissed him
      Trump felt an electric rush as Putin increased the amount of force he put into the kiss. Putin cupped Trump's jaw with one hand, and used the other to grab Trump's hands to put above his own head. "Damn, you're strong!" Trump said as Putin pulled away for a second.
    "I'm a black belt in Judo. It takes practice." Putin shrugged.