Chapter 8

I heard soft talking in the background. Why was this couch so hard? Oh, wait, was I on the floor? I started opening my eyes and everything was blurry at first but my eyes quickly adjusted. I blinked a couple of times and I saw a concerned face above mine and many others behind his.

"Roxy, are you alright?" Asked Harry. Professor Lupins eyes widened slightly. Not noticeably to the others but I saw it. Werewolf senses and all but I didn't say anything about that.

"Uhh I think so. What happened?" I replied. What the hell was that thing and what was it doing on the train.

"That was a dementor, one of the guards of Azkaban. It was here looking for Sirius Black." Answered Professor Lupin, while getting up and brushing his robes off.

"I don't think it's appropriate to let that, that, THING wonder around the carriages looking for him. I mean it can't be good for anyone really!" Said Hermione, a frown etched into her features. Ron was about to say something but then-

SNAP! Professor Lupin snapped some chocolate in half making us all jump. Me and Harry especially since we were both still a bit shaken.

"Here, eat this. It's helps." Said Professor Lupin. Handing out half the chocolate to Harry and the other to me.

"Now if you'll please excuse me, I need to go and have word with the driver" Stated Professor Lupin and he walked out, Neville and Ginny following suit so it was just Harry, Hermione, Ron and me left in the carriage. Me and Harry got back into our seats. Harry eyed his chocolate warily but I stuffed mine into my mouth. Well, it was free chocolate! Don't know where Lupin got it from though... Oh, well!

"Why did it come for us? I mean, it's not like we've done anything wrong!" Harry exclaimed and I scoffed.

"What?" Asked Harry

"Done nothing wrong? We snoop around school, you blew up your aunt and I am the most successful prankster since the marauders era!" I said, finishing with a bow.

"Well, aren't you modest!" Said Ron, I just stuck my tongue out at him. Childish I know but honestly, I couldn't think of anything to say back to that.

"I guess I see your point." Harry chuckled and we all laughed. Just then Professor Lupin walked in.

"We should be arriving at Hogwarts in about ten minutes. I haven't poisoned that chocolate you know" He told us, addressing Harry at the end. He then looked at me and chuckled.

"I see you've eaten yours! I don't blame you either, I would jump at the chance of free chocolate!" He said to me making us both laugh.

"Well, who can resist chocolate? It's too good!" I told him, making us both laugh again.

"Most normal people, you're just a chocoholic!" Laughed Hermione and we all laughed again.

"Not unlike myself then! My friends would often tease me about chocolate!" Said Professor Lupin surprising us but making us laugh all the same.

The train ride after that was surprisingly short. After five minutes me and Hermione excused ourselves so that we could put on our Hogwarts robes and before we knew it we were at Hogwarts. We were walking up to the castle when Minnie (Prof. McGonagall just in case you forgot!) came up to us.

"Miss Granger, Mr Potter and Miss Lupin could you come with me for a minute please?" She asked and we walked after her wondering what we did this time!