Chapter 2

"I'll tell you why I married you....." Growled Christina, she performed a charm on her arm, I'm guessing she is removing an illusion charm because of the way she was waving her wand and then, it appeared on her arm.

"The Dark Mark! Your a death eater!" I Yelled and healers came running in and Roxy started to cry. Christina just sat there laughing and then she stunned all of the healers and I grabbed my wand.

"I never loved you! I used you to get close to the Potters and now, one of your closest friends will betray you! And those dratted Potters, the Dark Lords rein will be glorious and I will be right there beside him the whole time!" She Explained, an evil smile on her face. Roxy was crying softly into my shirt and I stroked her hair then turned to address that traitor.

"I can't believe I fell for you, how could I have been so stupid!" I shouted

"You fell for me because I've been giving you a love potion since we started dating in seventh year. I think you'll find that you aren't in love with me at all! The feelings mutual by the way." She said.

"What about Roxy? What are your feelings towards her? I'm not going to let you take her though, she is an innocent child, you can't take her." I shouted, almost pleaded and her face turned to an expression of anger, then glee.

"Fine, keep the little monster but now I know your weakness, I will come for her!" She said gleefully then she dissaparated.

The first feeling I had was one of fear. She can't take Roxy! She's an hour old but already the most important thing in my world, I had to protect her! I'll go to Prong's and Lily's house, they will want to see Roxy. I'll go there now.

And with a pop I apparated there but the first thing I heard was Lily scream.