Chapter 3

And the first thing I heard was Lily scream.

I ran into the house and cast a protective spell around Roxy but then Lily shouted,

"James! Put my three hour old baby down! He's not a quaffle to throw around!" Shouted Lily and I started laughing, took the charm off Roxy and walked into the house. Lily grabbed her wand but before she could say anything I stated;

"My name is Remus John Lupin, born on the 10th March 1960, my nickname is Moony, given to me by my group of friends called the Marauders because I am a werewolf and this, is my beautiful baby daughter Roxanne Louise Lupin, born just over an hour ago." I said and Lily's face turned to one of joy.

"OH MY MERLIN REMUS!!! CONGRATS!!! THE BABY'S SHARE A BIRTHDAY!!!!" Lily screamed and I winced and Roxy wailed.

"Oh, sorry! This is amazing! Come on in!" Lily said, holding the door open for me and the first thing I saw was James and his kid then he saw me.

"Moony! Your baby! This is baby Harry James Potter the best Quidditch player in the world! Haha! Sooo who's this?" While he said this he walked over to me while holding Harry.

"This is my daughter, Roxanne Louise Lupin." I said with a huge grin on my face and at that moment Lily walked in.

"Actually, there's something, well, I few things I need to tell you. First off, Roxy is a werewolf like me but even though I'm worried about her being shunted by society, I know I'm not going to hurt her, the wolf in me recognises that she is my baby, I don't think I would ever hurt her. Also, we have a telekinetic link, remember when we studied it in our sixth year? Well it's true, we can talk through our minds up to three miles."

I went from being worried while saying this to being happy, I knew I wouldn't hurt her and Prongs and Lily seemed to accept her seeing as they had huge grins on their faces.

"But, Moony, where's Christina? I would've thought she'd be here with you." Said prongs and my face darkened.

"I think you'd better get Padfoot and Wormtail over here, I don't particularly want to keep repeating this story." I growled. James just nodded and gave Harry to Lily and went to get the other Marauders and Lily went to make us all some dinner.

________________No-one's POV____________________________________________

The Marauders, Lily and the baby's were all sitting in the living room after Remus told them the story. There was an arrangement of expressions on their faces. Lily, disappointed and upset for her friend, both James and Sirius were angry and Peter was looking very nervous.

"Well, at least she gave me one good thing throughout the whole of this." Stated Remus optimistcally.

The other three men in the room looked at eachother, confused while Lily understood and as if to make her point, Roxy gurgled and reached a hand out of her blanket to touch her fathers face and Remus put his cheek on her hand and there wasn't one person in the room that wasn't smiling. Then harry started to laugh and Roxy joined in, making all of the adults laugh and the evening went on without a hitch.