Author's Note

"I would grant you eternity if you'd only let me try

"I would grant you eternity if you'd only let me try."

Given a new chance at life, Sara Gaspard returns to Verweald and must decide how the Sin of Pride fits in with her daily routine. Before they have a chance to settle, a strange box arrives at Sara's doorstep and tears them from the Terrestrian realm. The box throws both mortal and Sin into a world - and conflict - neither has ever seen before.

Dragon blood is spilled. A king rises from exile and ignites a war. Magic enthralls, fire lights the night, and kingdoms balance upon the edge of destruction. Sara and Darius' search for a way home becomes far more perilous than expected.

The Sundered Vale awaits.

Hello, and thanks for reading Bereft: Ignite! Please note that this is a work of fiction that includes scenes of violence, blood, and death. There is some sparse usage of strong language, and some scenes of light intimacy. There are no detailed depictions of gore. 

Please be aware that this is the first draft of the story! There are typos and grammatical errors that I will inevitably make before I go back and begin the final edit.

[ORIGINAL DRAFT SAMPLE ONLY]

Thanks again, 

© All Rights Reserved

Bereft and the Bereft Series are my own creation and property. Its covers, chapter art, and section art are original to me and also my property. Please do not reuse my work, in whole or in part. If you see my work being misused, please inform me. All music videos belong to their respective artists. 

I do not allow translations of my work.

This SAMPLE is only available on Wattpad. If you are reading it anywhere else, it has been uploaded illegally.