A New Start 《1》

Here's a new story! I love Craig as much as I love Kenny, so here's a little... Thing?

I based the reader's powers off of Eveline from Resident Evil 7, which I finished the game long ago lmao, and I thought she was really cool.

Enjoy~

_______

One word.

One word was the description of my very being.

Monster.

I've been called that all my life. Being that I've been raised in a lab, I've never seen the outside world before, and it was my life long dream. Katherine, my supervisor, yet I like to call her my guardian at times, told me that we'd be moving to a certain place away from the nightmarish facility.

Katherine informed me that we were moving to a small town called South Park in Colorado so there would be no trouble. Big cites, more crime. At times, I usually just throw up everything I had (though I never eat), which gave the doctors an off putting feeling. They probably knew I was already a defect from the beginning. Emptying my stomach was a normal thing in my book, so Katherine usually kept buckets just in case. She kept them with her, saying that she needs it for 'research'.

Katherine didn't label me as a test subject for government purposes. She treated me like a normal girl, a human being. I was glad that she did, considering I wanted parents ever since I was little. I looked out at the white land, raising my eyebrow in a questioning gaze.

"What's all the white feathers for? Is there a celebration?" I ask, pointing out the window. She took a little while to respond, possibly thinking of a way to explain it, "No, that's called snow," she replies, smiling.

"Snow..." I whispered, eyeing the color outside my window.

She pulled up to a small house, painted red with a very unkempt yard. It was something at least, but I didn't judge. I opened the door, and cold air hit my face, and immediately shut the car door again. Katherine laughs softly, then places a hat over my head and wraps a scarf around my neck, "It'll still be cold, but this will still keep you warm. I know the cold doesn't really bother you, but you can still catch a cold," she said, opening the driver's side and stepping out.

I cautiously opened the car door again, then stood up, clutching onto my forearms from the Colorado weather. I heard voices from a distance, and turned my head to see a highschool, others my age playing about on the canpus, "You'll be going there soon, don't worry," Katherine takes out a pair of keys, then walks up to the poorly painted red house, and unlocks the door, stepping inside.

I followed her, closing the door behind me. The house was poorly furnished, having old furniture, torn up and worn down, set in the middle of the living room, "This is... Nice," I remark, gritting my teeth from the old smell, "Don't worry, the smell will get better, okay? Plus, I'll get new furniture," Katherine mentions new furniture, and I smile in excitement.

"Will I finally have a bed?" I ask, my eyes lighting up.

"Yes of course," she sets her purse down, taking a look at the place.

"I'll have to get you enrolled in school again, but I'm not sure how it'll work out this time," Katherine whispers the last part, thinking to herself.

"Why don't you go meet some new friends? I'll give you some money, and stay close to a trash can. Also make sure to wear your gloves and hat, stay away from odd strangers trying to sell you anything, and-" I interrupt her, laughing.

"It's okay Katherine, I'll be fine, okay? I... I won't let what happened happen again. Promise," I smile, hugging her. She hugs back, smiling just as much as I was, then takes out her purse to hand me some cash, "Be careful okay? I love you too much to be kidnapped, or even worse than that," She kisses my forehead, "I love you too, Katherine," I let go of her, then head outside.

My nose was already turning red, and I stepped onto the frozen over sidewalk, curious why there was ice on it. I slid to the other side, jumping onto the street, the scrambling back up to get out of the way for any cars. Lucky me; there was none. I carried on down the side of the street, not bothering to risk my life on slippery ice.

I decided to head down a larger part of the town, considering that it's a small town, and it only has one main place of fun things to do. As I was making my way down a street, the sun getting lower by the minute, I couldn't help but notice a boy being pushed into an alleyway by another male.

They both looked as if they were fighting, until I realized that the boy with a head of messy blonde hair had been pushed was beaten up horribly, while the other one wasn't. I jogged over, trying not to fall on the iced over sidewalk, and turned to the small alleyway.

"What the fuck Tweek!? You said you'd have it by today! You lying son of a bitch!" A taller male, brown hair and a red jacket yelled, gripping the badly bruised boys collar.

"WELL, you'll have to be-- GAH! Patient Clyde! I'm getting-g your shit-- AH! So d-don't go throwing punches-s at me. I'll have-- AH! It. Trust-t me." The blonde haired male spoke, his busted lip giving him a lisp.

"You fucking son of a--" He was cut short by a hand stopping his own from punching the poor boy. The viens in my cheeks had started to turn black once again, and he looked utterly horrified.

"I believe that's enough." I ended the fight, throwing the boy in the red jacket out onto the sidewalk behind me. He struggled to stay up right on the iced over sidewalk.

"Holy shit! This girl is possessed or something!" The male yells. He hurries off quickly, not wanting to be apart of the situation anymore. He looked as if he was crying...

I cough, signaling that my little episode was about to begin. I turn away from the male whom I just saved and heaved, black liquid gushing out from my mouth onto the cold concrete.

"Holy-y shit..." The male to the side of me curses.

I wipe my mouth, mentally hitting myself repeatedly remembering that I shouldn't let anyone see my 'ability'. "That was... FUCKING-- GAH! Awesome!" The blonde haired male exclaimed.

I jumped back at his sudden reaction, and stood there in shock. "You... W-what...?" I whispered. "I said that-t was awesom-e-- UGH! How did you... H-How did you-u do that?" He asks, twitching with every word he says. I stood there for just a second, then dashed off down the street to find my new house again.

Why wasn't he scared?