Chapter 3: Shattered Sight

Appearing again with the white, yellow-streaked cloud, a fierce and vicious voice hissed at me, "You did not close the door."

I can hear him, but I choose to ignore, which clearly makes him even more frustrated.

"You did not close the door!" A dark, shadow-like figure appeared in front of me, sitting on the bathroom counter. It's glowing, yellow eyes burned with irritation and anger. I was vexing Entity and I liked it.

"I. Know." I stalwartly said.

"Then why didn't you shut it when I told you to." The shadow figure leaned in close, blowing its hot and muggy breath on my face.

"Be-cause... you told me to. I do not respond to commands...anymore" I lunged out my right hand and grabbed Entity's neck, choking him with my strongest grip. A strange smile creased across its face, baring rotten, yellowed teeth. "I have decided that I want you out of my head and out of my life! You will no longer control me. I am my own person." I finally stood up to it. I defended myself and now I finally feel free.

A surge of energy began to rush through me. Power. Endless power. I remove my clasped hands from around the creature's throat and jerk my arm back then lunge it forward, stopping it just before it reached the chest area. I slowly unfurled my hand and let slow, white waves of energy seep from my fingertips. Slowly, the Entity's body became rigid, upright, and structured. He held his head up to the ceiling as if something was choking him and he was trying to gasp for air.

"Now," Feeling more powerful than ever, I began to feel a sudden need for answers that have built up in me since I woke, "tell me everything." I slowly loosened the magical grip I held on him.

Entity whelped and whined like a beaten dog. He told me that Sebastian lied to me about my family and about the tragic accident that I was in. Entity said that there was no car accident and that the truth was really that my family was from an alternate dimension where magic rules and the weak fall prey to the strong. I could just feel the lies seeping from his tongue.

"You're a sick son-of-a-bitch. You must really think of me dumb if I'm going to believe all that shit you just spewed from your shitty mouth." Angered flowed through me, and therefore, through my hands. My grip unintentionally tightened, asphyxiating Entity. Trying my hardest to loosen my grip, I began jerking my arm back but failed. It felt as if my arm was stuck in place in midair.

Entity reached out his left hand and wrapped it around my now balled fist. "Foolish child..." He began to speak. "How foolish of you to think that your untrained, weak powers could possibly stop me. You are weak. And therefore," Entity leaped upward and stood on the bathroom counter still grasping my fist. "you must be eliminated. And after I mercilessly murder your mind I'll have your body all to myself." He thrusted the palm of his hand into my knuckles, releasing a surge of yellow energy into my body and throwing me into a wall a few feet away.

Dazed and injured, I slowly stood up and balled my fists, wild with fury. Looking far behind Entity, I could see my irises glowing a crazed, vibrant white. A powerful gust of wind sprung from my body and began to trace the bathroom in a circular motion trapping any objects in its path in a cyclonic fury.

"You want me bitch," I said viciously as I taunted him and slowly raised my arms, spreading them apart like wings. "Come get me motherfucker." After saying that, we both jumped high into the air at one another, just short of the tall, popcorn ceiling. Entity grasped both my flailed arms with his large, shadowed, opaque hands. I couldn't even get a grip on him, as my hands would just move right through his arms.

Still flying in the air, Entity slowly lifted himself higher and kicked me directly in my chest, winding me and sending me flying towards the mirror.

Crashing into the mirror, I could feel the shards of glass cut through my shirt and pierce my flesh, causing me to bleed. Spotting Entity flying directly at me fist first, I dodged right just before he had the chance to sock me right in my nose. I threw a few punches at him but they literally phased right threw his body. He grinned.

Bitch!!!!!

He clasped his right hand around my face and began bashing my head into the mirror, further cracking it and leaving streaks of blood each time he banged my head against it.

Once I was sufficiently beaten, Entity grasped the sides of my face and began to speak some foreign incantation. Before I could say anything, his shadowy body turned into a flurry of locusts and flew down my throat and in my nose.

An unbearable pain seeped through my body, forcing to close my eyelids and bite my lip.

Dark clouds began to fog my vision, slowly blinding me. Darkness flooded my body and mind.

I could hear a faint, low voice speaking angrily, "I hereby banish you to a life of pain and suffering. I banish you forever to a world where you will see me rule and you will bow down to me. A world where your pare..." The voice trailed off as I faded into darkness.