"It's okay, I understand. We'll play again tomorrow, right? I'm thinking Gmod?" Moo's voice was calm and understanding, if a little disappointed.

   Brian nodded. "Yeah, that sounds great. Again, I'm really sorry, Brock. . ."

  Fidgeting with his hands in his lap, Brian looked down. Not like Brock could see him, anyway, they hadn't used Skype this time.

   Moo sighed. "It's okay, really. I know how tough your job is, especially with all your. . . Connections. You can't anger them, can you?"

   "Ugh, don't remind me." He ran a hand through his hair, tugging on it a little. "I almost lost my pay one time because I made a slightly intentional mistake."

   "Be careful, wouldn't want any trouble, right?" Moo chuckled. "Just remember, if push comes to shove, I have several friends in the police force, myself included, and some in the FBI."

   "I'll keep that in mind." Brian couldn't help but laugh at how flippantly Brock gave him this information. You'd think he'd keep it a secret, especially with Brian's line of work. But they had made a deal: Brian helped Moo from time to time, Moo would help him from time to time. Essentially, supply and demand, but with a little more leeway. "Anyway, see you tomorrow, Moo."

  "All right, bye, Brian."

Moo_Snuckel has disconnected

   Exiting his game's main menu, Brian left Discord. Quickly, he flipped through his phone's info, looking for a specific address. Once he found it, he quickly typed it down.

  125 Amberling Drive, Downtown -T

  Not even two minutes later, his phone vibrated again.

  Thanks. You're a life saver. -S

   Brian chuckled at that; Adam just couldn't stay out of trouble.

   Just don't get caught getting in, the place is supposed to be abandoned. Go in through the back of the house, cameras face the front, near a big blue and white house. -T

Got it. Thanks again, dude. -S

   Pocketing his phone, Brian sighed, and turned his computer off. Sometimes, being the connections and info guy was tough, but at least he had a friend that helped him with the job. Getting up, Brian's chair swiveled as he left. His stomach rumbled as he walked to his living room, reminding him that he hadn't eaten dinner yet. He made a quick stop at his kitchen to whip himself up a sandwich of some kind.

    His phone vibrated again, making him groan as he pulled out some mayo, pickles, tomatoes, cheese, and ham.

   I swear to God, Adam, if you got caught I will end you. It took me so fucking long to convince every single interested fuck with money to stay away from that building and if you fucked up I will never forgive you.

   Checking his phone, Brian mentally prepared his long ass lecture for Adam if he got caught.

   Any new corp hiring ppl? We could really use a new gig. -D

   Not Adam, then. He let go of a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. Getting new safe houses was difficult, but a new job? Oh, that was too easy. Brian slapped down a few more things onto his sandwich while he typed.

   You're lucky I was already looking into this. The corp is called Adri's Insurance. They pull in a nice wage. Here's their website. -T

   The reply was instant.