Seafood Saturdays

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

     Sleeping with Freedom was like a dream come true to Mannix. After waking up in her bed, Mannix thought, So this is how the morning after is supposed to feel! Mannix wasn't the type to stay for breakfast after a night of sex; he would get his shit and split, not caring to see what these bitches looked like in the morning without their makeup and shit. He hadn't planned on sleeping with Freedom; Mannix believed the emotions of the evening, and Ham's threat was what brought them together and lead them to having some of the best sex ever.
    Mannix could hear the shower running. He got up and crept into the bathroom to see Freedom's naked body through the shower curtain. Mannix pulled the curtain back slowly, not wanting to startle her. When Freedom saw him, the smile on her face spoke volumes. "May I join you?", asked Mannix, eyeing her nipples, which were dripping wet. Freedom bit her lower lip as Mannix gave her an appreciative look, then said, "Boy, get in here!", pulling him in.
    Mannix kissed Freedom passionately, his hands all over her slick, wet body. It was like the first time seeing her naked all over again; Mannix's hands found every juicy, jiggly spot. Freedom loved the way Mannix lifted her to him by grabbing her huge ass cheeks. She felt that crazy erection of his rubbing against her delta and said, Fuck it! I'ma do me!, sliding herself onto his dick, gasping as he pushed himself in further.
   Mannix held Freedom up as he pumped into her wetness, loving the way her pussy clenched and tightened around his staff. Mannix prided himself on how he kept his body and his penis, and as he thrust himself deeply up into Freedom's cave, he felt like the manliest man. Freedom's beautiful breasts slapped against his chest as he kissed her passionately, his fingers sliding into her ass.
    Freedom felt a sensation unlike any ever before, and began to work her body in unison, sliding her pussy all over Mannix's huge penis. He set her back down, then turned her around, his hands hurriedly filling up with her breasts as he kissed the back of her neck sensually. Freedom moaned as Mannix let one of his hands slip lower, down between her legs, his finger finding her clit. Mannix nibbled on Freedom's earlobe as he slid his fingers inside of her, his breath warm against her ear. Freedom felt herself wanting to come as he played with her emotions, sending his fingers to her g-spot and stirring her pot, deep.
   Mannix pulled his hand out of Freedom, his lust and wanton desire for her immense. He grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them open, revealing her opened hole, not to mention that awesome pink portal to pleasure she possessed. Mannix knelt, the spray of water from the showerhead raining down on them as he sucked her ass, his tongue coming to life, making its way into her orifice, then sliding down on into her wet, waiting pussy. Mannix played a game with her asshole and pussy, musical tongues.
  Mannix decided he wanted entry as Freedom moaned loudly from the pleasure he was giving her. He kept his hands full of Freedom's epic ass, gripping each cheek, keeping both holes opened wide enough to take all of the dick he was giving her from the back, loving this position. He could look at a naked, wet, sexy Freedom all day, and if he could, he wanted to give her his dick all day long.
   As Mannix pumped into Freedom's super pussy, he felt himself slipping, almost staying inside of her as he started to come, it was that damned good. This wasn't like him; no condoms and wanting to stay inside her? Man, he must be tripping.
   But Mannix guessed he was. He was really feeling something he never thought possible. He had feelings for Freedom, this natural, wild, N.O. hot girl with that Follow-Me-Boy ass. He knew he had better be careful with this one, because shorty was a winner. Mannix vowed to protect her from her trifling ex, and dared old boy to step to him or her for that matter. Mannix could bench press 260, and knew from their earlier fight that he could hold his own. Freedom was worth it.
🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲