PLS TELL ME SHE'S OKAY!!!

Ray's P.O.V

So me nd Roc drive 2 d house, actually traphouse 2 see wat d problem was. THERE WAS A SHOOTOUT!!!

Me- Roc get down now!!!

( A bullet comes to shoot at Roc but he ducked. He didn't realize that until now that Kali was behind him nd she got shot in her stomach.)

Roc- Kali!!!* Runs over to her where she fell out at*

Roc cared for Kali more than I did nd wished that she was his girlfriend. He was 17 while she was only 15.

Denesia( pronounced de-ne-se-cia) Kalianna!!! *Starts shooting at GPK*

Everyone else in MWGSW- *Starts shooting at GPK*

George( Ray's dad)-* takes Kali 2 d hospital*

Almost half of GPK r dead just cuz if one of d older sibs like d 4 of d the gang( Me, Kali, Denesia( mom) nd George( dad) ) get hurt by GPK, then it won't look pretty when were done.

Ria's P.O.V

OMG!!! I have never in my life seen a shootout like this before!!! I take out my gun and started shooting at everyone in MWGSW.

Cliffhanger!!! Three questions of the following:

1) What will happen to Kali?

2) Will Sammaria be upset that Ray is in MWGSW?

3) Does anyone know how to help me on this story?!

Jk but I do need help on this though!! So read, comment, and vote!!!

~Sundae