Family dinner

Começar do início

“No baba we can definitely have the party but there will be no drinking it wouldn’t be a party without our Gracie now would it” Niall says i smile and shake my head.

“I think a party might be a bit hard, but can maybe someone take me to a shop I want to buy a frame, and we can have a family dinner with a home cooked meal” I suggest again thinking it will be easier and maybe a bit more nice.

“Yay food” Niall says smiling joining my plan

“We are in and we can take you to the shop baba” Perrie says indicating to Zayn and her.

“I can do deserts if you want kitten” Harry says I nod happily and look at Uncle Liam he looks a little disappointed.

“Uncle Li are you able to help to” I ask him.

“I really really want to honey but I’m kind of really busy” he says hmmm I wonder what he is up to I nod though to let him know I understand I give him a little hug.

“go get dressed baby gee then we can go make sure you know what size frame you need if you want I can help you know what frame size you need” Zayn says I nod and run upstairs Galileo following behind me I go and pick out a pair of black skinny jeans a long sleeve red and black check shirt that stops just above my knee and the rest of the top is a light pink and it has stars on it I get some clean panties and a singlet before I go and have a quick shower not washing my hair I step out of the warm shower into the cold air I shiver a little I get dressed before going back to my room I look at my hair brush Mum normally does my hair for me I guess I can try on my own I brush the knots out I decide to just get a beanie and place it on my head tucking my hair behind my ears. I yell down stairs for uncle Zayn so he can see what size frame I need I have actually redrawn it onto a way bigger piece of paper then the original. I get the picture as uncle Zayn walks in I don’t actually show him the picture I show him the back of it I kind of want to surprise them all.

“Ok it is A1 we shall find a frame for it” he says as I go and put the picture back. I quickly put some black boots with gold buckles I tuck my jeans into them and grab uncle Zayn’s hand and we do downs stairs where aunty Perrie is waiting.

“Look at you miss fashion star” she says I smile at her feeling a little proud of myself.

We arrive at the shopping center there aren’t any pap’s or screaming fans waiting this time I smile at this I don’t like when they are here. We get out and they each grab a hand and I walk between them. When we get in Zayn stops at a shopping center map and searches for something before we continue to walk until we get to a shop that say frames on the door we walk in and there are lots of pictures in frames an elderly guy with a younger guy comes over to us I get scared and hide behind uncle Zayn gripping to the bottom of his jacket.

“How can we help you?” I hear the older man say he sounds a little annoyed we are here I don’t like him or the younger guy at all.

“We are after a really nice A1 frame please.” Zayn say sounding a little annoyed by the man’s tone well I think that is why.  I hear someone huff in annoyance.

“Yep ok there over their” a think the younger man say in an equally annoyed tone as the older one. Zayn starts to walk and I grip his jacket tighter.

“Hey baba come on to the frames” Perrie says I take small steps while holding his jacket still. Perrie comes next to me and bends to my height as does Zayn.

“What’s wrong baba?” Perrie ask

“I don’t like them” I say slightly looking at the two guys who are now behind the counter.

“Don’t worry babe neither do I but we will buy the frame then leave don’t worry” Perrie says pulling my beanie down a little bit. I just nod a little and decide to put my arms up for Perrie to carry me she doesn’t hesitate to pick me up and place me on her hip. We walk over to the frames Zayn is pulling up all sorts of frames I don’t like any of them they are to like fancy and all that. I’m getting kind of anxious about been here and also not finding a frame for the surprise. Then I see the one I want out of the corner of my eye I wriggle out of Perrie’s hold and go over to the frame I look closer at it, it is a medium brown color wood there is a quote burnt into it “one family many hearts” and on each side there is a tree climbing up the side some branches with hearts on them others with green leaves I love it, it is exactly like what I want.