Getting ready for the Party

Y/n POV
I'm getting ready for Naruto's  party and I hear a knock on my door and I saw a slightly mad Sakura I asked her what's wrong she gave me a death glare I can tell from the first day she never really liked me but WHO GIVES A FUCK I can tell she not strong she looks so funny trying to scare me with her looks I was this close from almost slamming the door in her  face when she finally said something.... More like shouted something

Sakura POV
I was walking to the party but then I thought let me go this whore bag house so I walk up to Y/n doorstep and knock on her door I can tell she was getting ready for the party and I gave her some death glares but I guess she saw right through me like I was just trying to look scary I started getting more angry so I just shouted " CHA LISTEN JUST STAY AWAY FROM  MY SASUKE-KUN  OR I'LL MAKE  U SUFFER THE REST OF THE TIME UR HERE IN KOHANA!" I just Smirked knowing I scared her alittle bit well that's what I thought I did when I heard her going crazy I was getting very scared I wanted to run away and cry but I wanted to act strong.

Y/n POV
DID THIS BITCH JUST THREATENED ME OH HELL NO " SAKURA SASUKE DOESN'T EVEN NOTICED U Y EVEN TRY TO GET HIS ATTENTION YOUR NOT EVEN ON HIS MIND IF U  EVER TALK CRAZY TO ME I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND ILL GET SASUKE JUST U WAIT UR NO Competition you hear me!" I yelled at her but I calmed my voice down once I finished my sentence I see she was about to cry so I just slammed the door on her laughing continuing getting ready then I played some BTS while hoping in the shower then my mind was thinking about Sasuke and asking my self " sasuke do ya notice me too?"

Well that's the end of chapter five that bitch Sakura thought she was gonna talk crazy to me and get away with it Btw WHO DOESN'T LIKE BTS? Anyways see you guys later ❤️😊