First Impressions

Hello again Demi-wizards!!!

This chapter, the dedication goes to RaptorAtel!!!

They correctly answered my question from the end of the last chapter, which was...

"Who is the only other demigod that knows about Nico's true crush?"

The correct answer was.... *drumroll*

Jason!!!

Thank you to anyone else who commented :D

Enjoy Chapter 3!!!

Percy POV (I'll change it up more later on)

For a tense moment, all we did was stare. We demigods were outnumbered, and our eyes flicked nervously over them one by one.

Suddenly, the all of the kids, except the red-headed girl, simultaneously put their hands in their pockets. My friends and I did the same, reaching for various hidden weapons. I grabbed Riptide in its pen form, and held it firmly in my hand.

"Hello." Said the older woman pleasantly, with a hint of hesitation.

I slowly pulled Riptide from my pocket, and all of their eyes tracked my movement. They seemed confused when they saw I was holding a ballpoint pen.

I knew that we were all thinking the same thing.

Were they monsters or not?

I looked over at Annabeth, and saw something click behind her eyes. I'm surprised she didn't figure it out sooner. Especially considering I had described every single detail of my dream to her, Nico and Thalia this morning.

"Are-are you wizards?" Annabeth asked tentatively.

The same four younger wizards turned around to the mother, giving her a pointed look, before turning around and pulling sticks out of the folds in their clothes.

"Umm, what do you think you're doing?" Asked Thalia impatiently.

They all screamed the same word at once, each of them pointing at a different demigod.

"Obliviate!" They cried.

I was suddenly enveloped in a blinding white light, and once it was over, I looked over to my friends.

They looked back at me, and I didn't know what to do.

"You guys okay?" I asked them.

"Yep" they all replied, popping the 'p'.

I looked back at the wizards, who were staring at us, mouths agape.

"Was the supposed to do something? You know, other than confirm that you ARE, in fact, wizards?" Nico said cockily.

"B-but, you're muggles. Even a wizard couldn't sustain that without falling unconscious!" The brunette stuttered.

"Well, obviously we are neither." Thalia replied smirk.

"Oooookay then!" I said loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. "We should probably get going, guys, shouldn't we..." I said suggestively.

They all mumbled a small "oh" or "ok", and then they all fell into step behind me.

As we walked off to the station, I glanced back at the group of wizards, who stood frozen to the spot, their mouths still open wide.

We continued walking until we got to the space between Platform 9 and 10.