Author's Note

AUTHORS NOTE

As you may have guessed, this is a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover

Okay, I know what you're probably thinking. 'Ugh it's another PJO and HP crossover, BORING!' I know what you mean. It's just that I've read a lot of similar stories that I really enjoyed, and I would like to make my own because I have some pretty good ideas.

Additionally, it's my first Wattpad story.

If you think I'm copying your story, I sincerely apologise, I don't mean to.

Okay, so first things first, here are the basics:

1. Harry and Percy are NOT related, same goes for everyone else.

2. There are NO new characters. I am perfectly happy with the amazing personalities that Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling have created for us.

3. All of the ships are the same as the books! I do not believe in things like 'Thalico', and Percabeth is my OTP, so they are STAYING TOGETHER!!!

4. There are no demigods (for example Percy) who are actually wizards, and no wizards (like Luna or example) who are actually demigods.

That's it!

Now on to my next bit of info

STORYLINE

This is set after the giant war, and the wizard war (is there a specific name for it...?)

ONLY THE BOOK DEATHS COUNT!!! I am not going to kill ANYONE ELSE

That's pretty much it!

If you ever want to call me out on my grammar, or expression or just for feedback, I am open to all!!!

By the way, the cover is just for now. I am going to create a better one when I'm on my laptop :)

Last bit, I promise!

PLEASE READ THIS, IT IS IMPORTANT!

I have my starting point, but I want to know if you guys would prefer The Seven Demigods (and Nico) in this, or CHB regulars, or just The Big Three or whatever! Tell me who you want to be included please!!! I'll start as soon as I get one comment!!!

I hope you like my ideas so far, and that you'll like the story once it's up!

Thank you for your time! Enjoy! :D