Release Me

I watched the woman with caution, as she held out her hand to me,"I'm Midnight Hawthorne."

Demon.I thought.She's a frikken Demon! I was mentally screaming at myself to run away, but i couldn't .

Suddenly a small blonde jumped into my arms,"I''m Kimmy! Who are you~?"

"Walking away."I snapped, doing so.

I heard footstep, clearly the two who had "saved", and growled turning around,"Leave me alone!"

I had turned expecting them to be stalking me, only to see nothing but the leaves blowing in the wind.

"hm.." I mumbled and walked back, getting in my car and starting it.

I smiled at the thought of having a house then immediatelly implanted my face into the steering wheel.

"I need furniture.."I groaned thinking about how stupid i was to forget something so important.

 I sighed and tucked my wallet back into my jeans. Another week or two then.

~~~~

I smiled as the wind softly blew through my red hair that was sticking out of my hoodie. Somedays it was just fun to lay around as the wind blows.

I watched the sky, which was full of stars. How much longer would I have to run from my family? Did they still search for me? Did they think i am dead? How... How could they do that? I shook my head. No. I refuse to think of it. They are dead to me. No longer.

I still sighed,"Still it would be nice to have someone again.."

I sighed and closed the window, and fell asleep in the back.

Maybe I'll do something tomorrow.