Chapter Six

Chapter six of UNDEAD.

okay, nothing to freak out about..

((Yes it is.))

No it isn't

((Yes it is))

No it isn't.

....

.....it is...

Rusty just might possibly kill me for good.

...and the Dane guy hates me already. So. Yay...

I arrived at the address they told me and got out of my car and knocked on the door.

"come on in!"

I opened the door and slowly walked through the house looking for any traps.

" I'm in the kitchen, sweetheart!!"

...obviously Dane.

and how exactly did he grow to be the strongest undead here..?!

I walked into the kitchen and my mouth immediately watered.

Bacon.

He grinned at my reaction, "want something to eat?" he was in a purple and pink frilly apron. Once again.... How is he the strongest?

...Must be a small town.

I nodded quickly then stopped, "I mean...please?"

He laughed and pulled out a purple* plate, and laid some bacon on the side next to some veggies and White rice. " wash your hands!" he scolded.

...I wish he was my teacher -.-

I walked around the hallway for while then saw a sign that said "bathroom" on it.

I happily walled in there and washed my hands.

I walked back and Dane inspected them then grinned, "good.here." he handed me the plate of food and I ate it slowly.

Suddenly a growl was heard then I heard rustys voice, "DANNNEEE!! Mihael is being a FUCKING PERVERT!"

Dane sighed, obviously the only moderately sane one in the house at the time.

He left and in a minute came down with a guy. Well actually not any guy...

the guy I had met in the park.

That little bastard!

I finished the last of my rice and glared at the guy."you"

Dane facepalmed, "why can't you just NOT bug everyone, Mihael?"

Mihael grinned,"your lover is the funnest to piss with. You both get flustered!"

"Mihael!", Dane was slightly blushing at the term, "lover"

Wait...

How many fucking gay guys are there here?-.-

Ohhhh great.

If Dane is nice, and keeps rusty from making lethal blows..

I might survive.

MIGHT.

((okay, so Dane has an unhealthy obsession with purple. He fussed over it all the time and even told rusty that he was going to have to buy new sheets because of him and rusty...*cough* so yeah. Rusty belongs to slashfan. Dane, Mihael, and Abigail belong to me. And Dane has this need to make sure the house is clean, he lives at home, and he loves frilly things and has long black hair. He has sliver eyes and wears a black tank top, a necklace with a ring that says "Kindness" on it, black jeans, black converse or boots, and a faded black jacket. :3))