Chapter three

Chapter three of UNDEAD.

Just to let you know, I hate people.

Especially LOUD People.

so when I'm put on "drivethru" (obviously the world can no longer spell out words, or at least America...) and these idiots scream into the thing, I'm not very ....pleasant afterward.

That Zane guy , I swear to GOD he was smirking. That jerk!

I slept on a bus that was driving around town all night. The old guy driving didn't care.

I sighed. One dollar out of my hundred.

Each night.

I made about ...

312 a week.

So two more weeks or so then... I can rent an apartment maybe.

The next day was Saturday. So what would I do? Work overtime? Maybe....

Yeah.

I walked up to Clyde and asked," soo... How can I get to work...Saturday's and Sunday's?"

"umm.. You just... Do."

"oh."

Now....

I feel mentally challenged.

Yep.

Eight hours...

7.80 an hour...

Seven days a week...

if I work like that at the "drivethru" I get 436.80 a week!

I will be able to rent my house soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished up and signed out, excited to have my own home!

I had talked with a guy and he said he would let me start living in the apartment today I'd give him 300 down. Oh good god..

I am glad I worked those extra days.

Either that, or 500 to 1000 down on a small house across town.

Or a $700 car.

.... I picked the car.

And so, I worked for another week, getting up to $950.00 by that week and bought the car. And began a bank account.

And put two hundred and twenty five into it.

Anyway.

A car...

I think I need to explain...

Three years hidden by my parents passed when I was undead. I'm eighteen. I managed to pass drivers Ed ( don't know how...) and at seventeen, I had walked from that school which was in Oklahoma...

To Texas.

And now.

Was in a town with a strange name.

KayCai town. ((A/N: ask SlashFan or KrazyKayy to explain it. Im lazy and simply a "citizen" in it))

Driving around.

With sunglasses on.

At night.((A/N: I'm taking out the trash...at night! I burnt my hand!! ...at night! I - *shot*))

Life is good, Life is good.