chapter 7

UNDEAD Chapter: 7

.... I needed to update.... badly...so here ya go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after practice I was exhausted. To a point. Then I saw that bastard and decided he needed his ass kicked.

Then i find out that Rusty wants him dead too and Dane gets mad when people attack his close ones.

Then I find myself getting a lecture on violence from Dane while Rusty walks out carrying a knife.

And during all this, bastard is flirting with me. How dare he, the little liar!

As soon as dane's loooooooooong and boring speech I flipped off bastard and left. Thank god i didn't actually hit him or Dane would have gave me another damn speech. I hope bastard dies.

I walked around town boredto death.

"yo! Off the grass!!", some chick screamed at me as she picked up trash off the library lawn.

I blinked. When did I get here?

"GET OFF!!!" she growled.

I stepped off the lawn and she visibly relaxed, " hi. I'm Abigail."

"Alice.", she mumbled obviously annoyed.

I sighed. Frikken bitch. I was bring polite for once! But whatever! I kicked a tuff of grass and she growled threateningly. I smirked and kicked again.

She launched herself at me and I took out miss blondie witha kick to the stomach.

I walked away annoyed, towards Mcdonalds. I was bored and Clyde was there. Soo...

"hey Clyde.",I said as I walked inside then saw Zane,"Yo Emo."

Technically, Zane wasn't a for sure emo but he damn well fit the bill. And he's a really hot emo...demon? Is it possible to be an emo demon? I mean, are you that upset by a non-existent god hating on you? What if it's like being a preppy versus outcast?! I mean...it's obvious being preppy sucks. And being outcast Is awesome because everyone is almost! So maybe being on gods good side is like being preppy? And being on the dark side-which does have good cookies- is like being outcast.

Clyde smiled awkwardly and waved with his rag, before continuing wiping off the counter.

Zane looked annoyed and ignored me as he wiped down the tables.

"so Clyde. How's life?"

"um... Good..?" damn boy. It's not a frikken trick question!

"hm.. Yo emo how's life?"

"shut up."

"ahh so it sucks?"

"..."

"u-um... Zane isn't emo..." Clyde said softly.

"so?"

"Abigail go home!", zane looked at me annoyed.

I grinned, and took his rag and tossed it on the ground for the he'll of it when I walked out.

Now what to do I thought as I once again roamed the streets. I looked into the sky and realised why they were wiping down the tables and counter. It was sunset.

I yawned, beyond tired and walked to my car.

"go home Abigail!!!" rang in my ears still and I smiled sadly as the sun disappeared.

Oh I wish I could...

How I wish I could...