Epilogue

Once in a lifetime you will encounter true love. You might be worlds apart, but when it is destined to be yours, it will find its way. LOVE FINDS ITS WAY!

"I love you my angel." Pratik whispered in my ears, taking my hand in his and interwining our fingers. He leaned in to kiss my forehead lighlty. I blushed moving away slightly, and eyed him towards the crowd that was watching us "Behave Pratik." I said playfully, mocking anger.

We were currently sitting on a beautifully decorated swing, and the event - our Sangeet ceremony. The musicians were playing the song

Mere haath me, tera haath ho..

Saari janatein mere saath ho...

Tu to paas ho, phir kya yeh jahan..

Tere pyar me ho jaaun fanaa..

He shrugged "Can't help it. You look just so beautiful" He stole another kiss on the back of my hand that he was holding, earning another glare from me. I was dressed in a royal blue and sunshine yellow lehnga, which had a broad border, studded with diamonds and copper embroidery. My hair was given a curling effect at the bottom, little hair in the right side were pinned up with a diamond broach, and the rest remained open.

Pratik and I had decided to match our clothes for the event. I knew blue would suit him but boy, he was looking like an angel walking without wings. I know you're not supposed to call men 'angels' to describe their beauty, but if you were in my place, you would've done the same. No other word can describe how angelic he looked today, in a peacock blue sherwani. I knew many young unmarried girls present here would be cursing me right now, that this handsome guy sitting here, is taken.

"And coming up next is a special performance by the groom's sister - Sneha. Lets have a huge of applause for her" The host announced this, leaving me and Pratik staring at each other, in a happy shock. A special performance - Wow!

She was looking absolutely fabulous wearing a baby pink lehnga, dancing to

Pyara bhaiya mera dulha raja ban ke aa gaya.. pyaara bhaiya mera...

This was totally a surprise for us as neither of us knew there's going to be a special performance.

After her beautiful powerpacked performance, started another round of songs from the musicians.

Sneha came running to me, wrapping me in a hug "How was it bhabhi?"

"Superb!" I said cheeringly, while Pratik smacked her head lightly earning an 'Ooww' from her.

"That was for not telling your own brother about the performance." He teased her as she pouted.

"Well I guess I should run for my life then. There are a series of surprises for you both." She quickly kissed my forehead and winking at me, turned around and left, before we could ask anything further.

Just then there was an announcement that Pratik's friends are going to perform on a medley.

Wow! This was again, something which we werent expecting. But let me tell you, their song selection was - horrible - at least for me.

1) Ek kunwara fir gaya mara.. phas gaya dekho ye bechara.

Pratik laughed while this one played and I just kept throwing you're-so-dead glares at them.

2) Shaadi karke phas gaya yaar.. acha khasa tha kunwara..

They were enacting how Pratik's life would be miserable after marriage. It was actually - funny. One guy played me, wearing a duppata and came near our swing, beating and cursing Pratik. That was really hilarious.