Theives Forest

The 22nd day of the Hunters Moon in the year 1233

Present Day
In the Fortress of Renoia
.........................................................

A shadow swiftly darted across the stable floor and ducked behind a nearby stall, undetected by the young stable hand and the large mare he lead. Waiting until the ginger haired lad and his equine companion had dissapeared through the large door, the jet cloaked shadow hid among the stallions, before he snuck around the corner leading to the largest horse in the stable, a massive black and white draft stallion.

A wooden sign hanging above the stall Read "Raia" In Gold print.

Quickly unlatching the stall the cloaked man proceded to lead the horse out quietly and saddle him. He pulled the halter over the horses head and situated the bit in his mouth. Satisfied the tack was in order he began to strap the saddle bags across the horses back and fill them with supplies.

Numerous weapons, food Items, clothing, and Camping gear were strapped to the horse, along with a long metal tube that housed a very important document. He slid that into the saddle bag and strapped it shut.

Silently checking that the stable was clear he mounted the stallion and raced out the doors towards the rear less used gate of the fort, and headed north towards the theives forest and further to the Capital.
..............................................