Chapter 10

Hi!!!there is one more chapter after this one!!!!Enjoy!!!!!:) :) :)
P.S. The picture of above is the house Pete and Patrick live in.

(Pete point of view)
"Your going to do great Pete!", Brendon tells me as he fixes my tie. I nod nervously.
Today is the day. The day I make Patrick mine. Even though he was always mine since the beginning. Today is our wedding day.
"I can't wait to see my Pattycakes. He is going to look beautiful. Even more beautiful than he always is", I sigh dreamily. Then I immediately think what it's going to be like later at the house..."(XD XD XD XD XD XD)
          "Stop dreaming Pete. The wedding starting", Gerard says. Brendon runs over to stand next to me because he is my best man. Josh goes next to where Patrick is supposed to be since he is Patrick's best man.
           I hear the music start. It's a song I made just for Patrick. I made another song with Tyler and Josh and they will perform it later cause now they are a band. I think Twenty One pilots is their name.
       I gasp as I see my baby walk in. He's fucking gorgeous. Brendon walked closer to me as if he knew I was going to faint from how Patrick looked like.
       I see Patrick grin an adorable gorgeous grin as he walks down with my dad. I see him mouth to me"Did you make this song?" I mouth "yes". He smiles, a tear of joy dripping down his cheek. When he finally gets towards TO the front, I was going to lunge myself towards him to fuck him right here right now cause I couldn't take it anymore. But sadly, as I jumped forward Brendon grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I stuck my tongue out at him.
         The priest talks and talks. When we got to our wedding vows, when I said mine to Patrick, tears dropped down from his eyes and some ladies cried. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as Patrick says his.
        "Do you, Peter Wentz take-
         I cut the priest off by saying "I do" right away. Patrick does the same.
         Before he can even say the last sentence that needs to be said, me and Patrick fling our arms around each other and kiss,the most special kiss. I know I have said that nothing can top our first kiss. Will this definitely did. It was a sweet, flawless, perfect, beautiful kiss. No tongue.
        We pull away grinning. I pick him up bridal style and run down the isle. I throw him in our limo and we have a make out session. I kiss him everywhere I can get.
        "No sex in the car!", the driver tells us. We laugh.
        We pull up to we're we are hosting the party. It was a lot of fun. Patrick and me danced to a song that Tyler and Josh had made just for us...trees. At the end of the song Josh tells Tyler to wait. Josh tells Tyler a beautiful speech that some people cry. Josh bends down on one knee and before he can say anything Tyler screams YES as loud as he cans. It was a wonderful dance, a wonderful day, a wonderful day filled with perfect wonderful moments that both me and Patrick will always share in our hearts.
           We get home at like 9:00pm. We leave for our honeymoon tomorrow. Right now, I have something else in plan.
Author's note:
You know what I mean right?XD

(Patrick point of view)
        Pete sets me down nicely on our bed that we share. He takes off my tie and throws it on the ground along with my jacket. He unbuttons my shirt, kissing me all the way down. He takes off my pants then my boxers. I look up at him and see him lick his lips.
           "You look hungry", I whisper. He smirks.
          "Hungry for you", he says. He takes off his shirt to reveal his six pack, then his pants and boxers. Fuck his body is gorgeous.
         "You have a nice body", I whisper.
         "So do you". I smile.
         "Relax", he whispers. He grabbed our ties from the floor and walked closer to me. He picked up my hands and tied them each with a tie to a different side of the headboard. I watched pete walk up to stand in front of me.
"Hold still", he whispers.
I stay still and turn my head to the side. I wait for something to happen. I moan loudly when Pete takes all of me into his mouth. I grip the ties around my wrists. He takes me out of his mouth. I look at him and smile shyly. He smiles back.
"I know you like what I'm about to do", he whispers. I turn my head confused at him, not knowing what he meant. Well, I understood when I felt his tongue inside my entrance. His tongue slurped, sucked, and explored around me. I moaned louder when I felt his teeth sink into me.
"Come for me", he whispered pulling away then his tongue going into my entrance again. I released inside his mouth. But not just in his mouth but on the myself and the bed too. He swallows my mess. And smirks.
"You taste amazing", he smiles.
"Thank you...pete I need you", I moan", as he bites on my nipple. He moves down from my neck, leaving kisses behind, down to my chest, down to my belly button. He sucks on my belly button before moving down to my crotch. He leaves kisses on my crotch before he sucked on my member. He went down to suck on my thigh. I moan, digging my head into the mattress.
"F-f-fuck pete", I moan. My chest started to rise again. He pulled away from my thigh and hovered above me. I moaned gripping onto the ties around my wrists as he put two fingers inside of me and scissoring them apart. He pulled his fingers out of me and stared into my eyes. He smiled before pushing into me hard, I gasp in pain.
"Shit", we both mutter laughing. I look up at him.
"G-go", I stuttered. He went with the angle he did the first time we did this. It was a bit painful at first but then it turned into amazing pleasure as he thrust into me. First slow and soft, then faster but still soft, then faster and harder. I moaned his name. I released into him as he was about to pull away.
"You're really good at this" I mumble. He smiles. He leans over and unties my wrists kissing them as the ties fall onto the mattress. I'm still naked as he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bathroom. He turns on the water and sets me down on the rug.
"You look tired baby...I'll bathe you", he picks me up from the comfy rug by my waist and leads me to the shower. He runs his hands with soap on them through my hair as I lay my head on his chest. It feels nice. I don't know how he managed to slip on jeans.
He pins me on to the wall when he's down with my hair. I wrap my arms around his neck as his arms travel up and down the sides of my body. I pull him towards me and peck his lips. He cups my cheeks and my fingers go down to unzip his jeans.
They slide off perfectly and he straddles my waist. I bring my arms down to hold him up. And I'm still pinned against the wall. He breaks the kiss to leave kisses and new hickeys all over my neck. He pushes me further on the wall and thrusts into me. I moan. Shit. I never had shower sex with him. But fuck it feels incredible.
"Faster", I whisper. He does as I tell him. He goes faster but still soft and sweet. I moan in pleasure.
We stayed like that for a little over five minutes until he turns off the shower. He wraps a towel around me and picks me up bridal style. He carries me into our room and sets me down on our bed. He lies down next to me and I curl up on his chest.
"I love you", we both whisper before we drift off to sleep.