Chapter 6

Hi people. So I found this picture online and I was pretty sure that was Pete in the picture but I not completely sure but I knew Patrick was in there.
Anyway enjoy:)
WARNING:LOTS OF SMUT, VERY INAPPROPRIATE!!!!

(Patrick point of view)
      "Ok Patrick. Pete can take you home now. But be careful Patrick", the nurse tells me. I nod and grab my backpack from the floor. I see that there are a couple dried up blood stains so I would have to wash my backpack later. 
        "Ok but where's Pete?", I ask the nurse.
          "In the office", she smiled. "And Patrick make sure that boy takes good care of you".
          "He always did",I tell her before running out of the nurse's office. When I get to the office, I see a grinning Pete holding his arms out for me. I run over and jump into his strong arms. I straddle his waist grinning. He wraps his arms under my body.
          "Hi angel", he smirked up at me.
          "Hi baby Peter", I smirk down at him. He pecks my lips gently and sweetly. It was a perfect moment. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
     "Ahem".
      Our lips are still connected as our eyes turn to the side. The office assistant is looking at us smiling, tapping her foot on the ground.
       "You boys can leave now. I know you two have some plans to spend the rest of the day. You are all signed out Patrick. Remember to rest", she tells us. We both pull away sadly. Pete gives the office assistant a thumbs up with one of his hands while the other is still under holding me. As he begins to carry me, the office assistant yells at us"And no sex on school grounds!!!!" We laugh. I'm still straddling him as we walk towards his car. He sets me down on the seat next to the driver's seat. He kisses my forehead before shutting the door. He walks around the car until he reaches the driver seat. Once he sits, he pushes me towards the window and presses a sloppy yet sweet kiss to my lips. I run my hands up and down his back. His tongue gets into my mouth. He moves his tongue over my teeth.
        "Lets go", he whispers in a VERY sexy tone.
         "Ok", I whisper, trying to sound sexy like him.
He smirked. "You sounded very sexy when you said that". He leaned over and kissed my heart. I blushed.
"Can we not...go to your house? I want to go to our secret spot so...maybe we can...", I look at his beautiful whiskey honey brown eyes."You know".
"Patrick...even though I definitely want to but...you're hurt. You might start bleeding again or-"
I cut him off by slamming him towards the door kissing him aggressively. He gasped in surprise from my reaction for a moment before kissing me back even more aggressively. His tongue started lapping against every part of my mouth. I felt a loud small moan come out from the back of my throat. I felt him bite my tongue. He started grinding his hip down so our crotches rubbed against each other. I moaned. He was about to yank off his shirt but I stopped him.
"So you think we should do it?", I asked him, playing with his shirt collar.
"Yeah. But I top. And I promise I won't make it hurt", he said, sticking his fingers into my boxers. I stuttered at the contact.
"Of course you can top. But Pete, if I tell you to go faster and harder and go more aggressive, would you do it?", I ask him, kissing his cheek.
He thought for a moment before answering "yes". I got up from his lap and sat back down on my seat. The car ride was silent, until we got to our spot. It was the top of a hill where me and Pete always go sledding when there is snow. It had and amazing view of the sky. As soon as he parked, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He immediately kissed me sweetly, which turned more sweet with a little tongue, then passionate, then hungrier and aggressive. We flung our arms onto each other's waist and necks. I straddled him in the process. I felt something. It was a scarf. I grabbed it but felt another scarf so I grabbed that one too, pulling away from Pete.
"Tie my hands up with this", I tell him, holding the first scarf up at him. "And tie this over my eyes". I hold up the second scarf. He raised his eyebrows before smirking. He pushed me lightly towards the steering wheel. He ripped open my shirt, slamming his lips onto mine and his body on my body. He kissed and nippled every part of my chest and neck. In the process, he tied up my hands together.
"Are you ready?", he asked me. I nodded. He wrapped the scarf over my eyes. I couldn't see anything but the color red, since that was the color of the scarf. I felt him pull down the driver's seat. I was on top so he flipped us, so now I was on the bottom. I heard things fall on the car floor. I guess it was probably his clothes. I felt Pete take off my boots. I stuttered when I felt him fidget with the zipper on my skinny jeans. I sat still as he pulled off my jeans and boxers. My chest started rising. I moaned when I felt his lips on my member. I moaned louder when I felt the head being sucked on by him and his tongue swirling around me. He moved down until he reached my base. I felt him slurp and suck on my member in a very hungry and aggressive matter, causing me to moan in great pleasure. Honestly, everything we had done today felt amazing.
I heard a loud pop as I felt him pull away. My chest started rising again.
"You ready baby?", he asked. I didn't know what he wanted to do, but I didn't care.
"Yes. Yes yes whatever it is do it, fucking do it already", I moan. I heard him giggle a little before he answered with a "ok precious".
I waited for a couple seconds before I felt his tongue go inside my entrance. His tongue swirled around me, making me moan and turn my head to the side. His tongue comes out of my entrance after a while and I pout.
"Promise me you will do that to me again Pete", I plead him. I dig my head backwards into the seat when I feel his finger going in and out of my entrance. I moan softly when he adds a second finger, scissoring them apart. He's trying to stretch me. I moan when he pulls his fingers out.
"I promise", he mutters in the best sexy tone he has ever.
"Fuck Pete. Please keep talking like that too", I tell him. He giggles. So hot, I think in my mind.
"Are you ready Patrick?", he asks me. I nod. My breathing gets heavier. I grip the scarf that's around my wrists, as I feel him push in. I gasp. In pleasure of course.
"Relax", he mutters. I nod. Just relax Patrick. Fuck this feels incredibly amazing. I feel him go in further, and further.
"We almost there", Pete tells me. I nod, still doing my best to relax. As Pete goes in further, I feel him lick every spot on my now sweaty chest. He pulls out then back in quickly. He tries different angles until he tries the last one.
"Do that again Pete", I moan out. I feel him do it again. I moan his name in pleasure.
"Like that? You seemed like you loved it", he asks me. I nod. He keeps doing it. God I never knew this stuff could feel so incredible.
"Pete", I moan.
"Patrick", he moans.
He thrusts into me slowly.I moan. I turn my head to the side again.
"Faster. Harder.Now! Please!", I plead and moan. He does as I tell him.
"Pete...I'm gonna...fuck I'm so close", I groan.
"Shh baby", he tells me, still thrusting harder and harder. I nod. I feel him pull out of me. I feel him grab my member and pump it. I moan louder this time. He pumps it as fast as he can.
"Pete!!!", I moan his name as I release. He lets go of my member and I feel him lick my mess that's on my chest. He still is licking me as he takes off the scarf that's over my eyes. I stare down at the eyes I haven't seen in like thirty minutes. He looks up at me and smirks.
"That was fun", he says laying his head on my chest.
"That was fucking amazing Pete. Shit your have a fucking gift",I smile at him. He pecks my lips.He reaches over to the back of the car and pulls out a blanket. He covers both of us with it.
"Good night beautiful boy of mine", He smiles closing his eyes, his arms around my waist.
"Good night baby", I smile as I close my eyes. Before we both drift off to sleep, we both whisper three perfect little words."I love you".

Well this chapter I liked. Even though it very inappropriate. Yet cute. Ok bye:)