Part 2

Hi friends here is the next episode .hope you will enjoy .please comment and vote

Part 2 

Police station"bittuji...madhu used to stay at her friend ria's house. We have to question her and abhay too.I think abhay first..."sultan"yes... Sir"bittujiAbhays house"Mr abhay kapoor I want to know about your ex fiance madhubala"sultan"please be seated sir.I will tell u what ever I know about her"abhay"ok... Then... It's an arranged marriage?"sultan"yes sir...my mom was padminiji's bestie and they wanted to tie up in a relationship"abhay"u were interested in this proposal?"sultan"hmm...actually sir ...I didn't like this proposal... She was a behnji type...very shy type...so... But my mom insisted me for marriage...when I got to know about her,... She is really innocent and I began to think about her seriously...but... When she didn't come for the date...I thought it's obvious for a shy type girl...and our marriage proposal break down by her going back to shamsherji.yesterday padmini aunt tell about her missing."abhay"did she know that you were not interested in her initially?"sultan"yes.., I told her... I want time to think about this relationship...,and she said she can wait for me...and if I felt its not working we can break it.we have an year ahead to think about it."abhay"ok,...did u tell her that you r interested?"sultan"yes...and she was really happy..but I don't know what happened to her"abhay"okay...,..which time you informed her to meet at the hotel?"sultan"its at 7:30"abhay"it will take about 30 min to reach there,right?"sultan"yes...sir "abhay""when DoD u reached there "sultan"it's my friends restaurant and I used to go there... I reached there at 6."abhay"why this much early?"sultan"it...it's just... I wanted to chat with my friend..."abhay stammeredSultan registered it in his mind"well...thank you for your cooperation.I will come back if I want any more information"sultanSultan stood up and they shakehand. "any time sir"abhaySultan get into his jeep and looked back at abhay..."I feel something fishy about this guy"Bittuji"yes...this padminiji is immensely rich and his interest was not on that girl but her money.so it was a great lose for him... I think this guy is not fool enough to kill the golden egg laying duck"sultan"yes... Sir"bittuji"but he is hiding something...let's c. "sultan"now...ria?"bittuji"yes..."sultanRia's house"ms ria...don't be panic its just an enquiry...relax...take some water..."sultan" r u ok?"Ria nodded."you are madhubala's bestie and class mate since two years?"sultan"yes...she shares everything with me"ria"what was her opinion about her marriage?"sultan"she was really excited about this proposal...she really loved abhay...but when he said about his initial decision...she broke up... And within few days abhay too fall in love and she was in ninth cloud..."ria"did she call u before her date with abhay!"sultan"yeah...she was worried about her dress and make up... She posted a 100 selfies to me to convince herself"ria"did she call u after that..."sultan"no... Sir not till this date...I don't know what happened to madhu...y she lied to her mother about staying here..."tears rolled down her eyes."relax ms ria... Thank u for the information"sultanPolice station"bittuji...no clues... It's gettin more complicated"sultan"sir...fir every crime God will leave one proof behind its our belief na"bittuji"yes bittuji...let's sort it properly."sultan"madhu went out of her house at 6 pm...'' she reach the hotel by 30 min... It's only 6:30...if she didn't go there... Then where?"sultan"abhay reached there at 6 .and if madhu had reached there... She would have saw him... Right?then y she didn't met him?or she didn't go to restaurant?""madhu called her mother by 11pm.we should find out the location.""in between these 5 hrs...what happened to her?""she called her mother again after one week...they argued for about 30 minutes"sultan"yes sir..."bittuji"bittuji trace location of this calls immediately"sultan/Yes sir"bittuji went out saluting him."Sir here is the report"bittuji"ok...so first call from Mumbai city and next...,oh bittuji she cut the call for few minutes and called again...the signals from two different towers...that means she was travelling... Probably by road"sultan"yes...sir"bittuji"the time of call is 10:30 pm...nowadays girls fear to travel alone and madhu is a little scared type...so she won't be alone...and if she was kidnapped she won't be allowed to talk with her mother for this much time...so madhu left willingly... Y ,and where?"

Please vote and comment