Embarrassing much?

*Macey’s P.O.V”

Louis pulled up into his driveway I took one look at the house and gasped. It was beautiful, the house was a pale yellow with white door and window frames. 

“This is a dream house” I whispered. I heard Louis chuckle next to me.

“It gets better” He said taking off his seatbelt. My jaw dropped.

“How could it get better than this” I said as I looked out the car at all the tulips and daisys the garden was gorgeous. Louis chuckled again.

“You haven’t seen inside or the back yard yet.” He said opening his door. I looked around in awe I still had my seatbelt on. I was staring at everything I heard Louis’s door slam shut then saw him walk in front of the car, I just turned my head so I can see more of the garden. I heard my door open.

“This is your house?” I asked. Still awe strucked over the whole thing.

“Yes” He said laughing.

“You like?” He said leaning into the car. I nodded.

“It’s gorgeous” I sighed. Louis smiled.

“Not as gorgeous as you” He said leaning over me and unbuckling my seatbelt. I blushed Louis’s smile grew. He leaned in, I could feel his breath on my face, I got butterflies in my stomach, and my heart started beating very fast. He moved one of his hands to the seat, right beside my head; he was standing on one foot, so he could lean closer to me. I slipped my arms around his head as we smiled at each other crazily. I sneezed which sought of came out as a snort, as per usual I went bright red. Louis started laughing, I looked down at my lap still blushing.

“Aww don’t feel embarrassed darl, it was super cute.” He said as he kissed my forehead. Louis went bright red as I giggled. His other hand had moved to cup my face, as he drew me closer I could smell a soft lavender smell and wondered where it came from, I had saw the garden no lavenders.  Louis smiling his head off leaned in and pressed his mouth to mine the kiss was intense and wonderful. I could feel my heart trying to beat out of my body My stomach tossing and turning I had got goosebumps. Louis pulled away slightly to stare into my eyes and smile, I smiled back his eyes were adorable and I could get lost on them. I pulled him back to kiss him again.  A little into the kiss the car randomly rolled a bit and Louis slipped, both his hands falling, one brushing against my breast the other falling to my thigh. As his body fell on top of me, my top slipped down and my skirt flipped up. I went bright red as my tits fell out of the bra and top and my bright pink hello kitty undies were perfectly visible. Louis went bright red as he tried to get off of me.

“I am so sorry” He stuttered, still trying to get balance.

“Oh it’s ok I know you didn’t mean to” I stuttered back we were both blushing. Louis stopped trying to get up and looked at where is hand was, it was still resting on my breast. 

“OMG I am so sorry I am not like that I swear I didn’t want to” Louis said pulling his hand from my breast, which made him lose balance again, and then he was fully on top of me.

“Louis! It’s ok I realise what happened I know you’re not like that.” I said.

“Omg you’re bleeding” I said as I saw blood dripping from a cut in his lip. Louis reached up to his mouth and whipped it away.

“Yeah you kinda bit me when the car moved” He said.

“I am so sorry I didn’t mean it” I said almost into tears. Louis gave a half smile and blushed.

“Kind of turned me on” He said moving slightly. I felt something hard rub up against me I giggled a little and blushed.

“I can tell” I mumbled and moved uncomfortably under him, my top still down and my dress still up. Louis looked down from my face.