Azeria- Trust, Sex, Guns (chapt 20)

Chapter 20

Two of them ran into the hall way and brought them both into the kitchen, Laila was screaming and crying whilst my mum remained calm. She knew if she tried anything something bad could happen.

Marques- So?" I didn't even have to think about it. I took out my phone and scrolled down to messages, Inbox and opened it.

Me-here

Him-Don't be dumb, send it to me" I nodded and forwarded it to him. His message tone went off and he checked it.

Him-now was that hard Ria

Me-Azeria." He lightly laughed

Him-whatever your name is" I said reading over the address.

Him-alright boys, let them go" Soon as they let go Laila ran to me and my mum walked over furious.

Me-can you go now" I said not trying to sound rude

Marques-Sorry for the inconvenience miss Vasquez" How the fuck does he know my last name :S

My mum just shook her head to say just get out, and with that they all left. It was just dark and silent as we all stood in the kitchen. Laila had a terrified look plastered on her face. This is all my fault. The sharp breeze attacked the kitchen as Laila rushed off to close the back door.

20 minutes ago it was boiling, funny how English weather works.

Mum-Explain" she said with a hard look on her face. She always came across as a push over but her eyes and facial expression showed another side of her.

Me-I can't

Her-I didn't ask if you can explain or not. I said Explain" Her voice was so stern and threatening. I knew I fucked up.

Me-What do you want to know

Her-Why they were in my FUCKING HOUSE!" she said with so much rage in her voice. I've never seen her like this. She was actually scaring me.

Me-they wanted something

Her-like

Me-an Address

Her-why?

Me-to get to someone

Her-Who's address was it" I kept silent

Her-Ria, this is the wrong time for you to become silent

Me-Regan's

Her-they didn't look like friendly people, why did they want it

Me-to get to him

Her-why

Me-no idea" I said lying

Her-Do not lie to me

Me-I'm not, I swear" I said trying to sound truthful.

She stared at me and went to bring Laila upstairs. I then heard the front door slam as I heard their footsteps making its way upstairs.

I sighed and didn't know what to do.

I just went into the living room and sat in silence for 2 hours.

She then walked in after probably settling Laila and getting her to bed

Her-I want you out" I quickly looked up

Me-Mama?

Her-Get out of my house, take all your belongings with you, I don't want to see you near this house again" she said with a serious tone.