aurum's dare

Arisa coughed slightly as she read the first comment on the introduction. "I'm sorry Aurum, but -zoisawesome has apparently dared you to let someone touch you. She states 'since he hates human touch'," The author shrugged and lowered her cellphone as she watched the Korean pale at her words.

Akira and Amanda hid behind their hands as they tried to extinguish their laughter. Aurum shot them a cold, hard glare as he backed away from the giggling trio. "You know, I don't exactly find this funny," He complained as he crossed his arms.

The three girls stopped their fit of laughter to listen to what the boy had to say.

"Would you tell someone who just fractured their leg to run the mile?" Aurum asked with no trace of sarcasm hinted in his words. "Or ask someone with cancer to cure themselves?" The girls looked at each other with confused looks, completely oblivious to what he was trying to say. "No, right?"

Amanda looked slightly taken aback, "Well, no."

Aurum raised his hands to emphasize his point. "Then the saying goes to someone with mental illness. If someone has social anxiety, you don't just tell them to get over it and force them to talk to someone."

"So are you saying..." Akira raised an eyebrow, getting what he was implying.

"Yes," He nodded. "You don't tell someone who has OCD to go and touch someone when that obviously breaks their boundaries. That's just rude."

The three turned around and coughed into their fists, "Spoiler!"

Arisa sighed, giving up with Aurum's well thought explanation. "Well, I tried. He rebutted much good."

Aurum rolled his eyes. "You're telling me you're a writer but your grammar's like that?"

The girl looked up blankly. "Yes, I grammar are very well."