Chapter 32

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
It's Monday which means it's the last Monday of the school year, which means it's the last week of school, which means there's testing, which means it's going to be a busy week. I also plan on talking to the guy from the party on Friday, if Cam tells me who he is.

"Hey princess!"I hear and I look towards my door and see Shawn leaning against it.

"Can I help you?"I ask ignoring the name he gave me.

"You can help me by getting up,"he smiles yanking walking over and yanking the covers off of me and I ball up.

"I don't want to,"I whine.

"The last day is Thurday, which means there's no more school until September,"he says and I groan.

"C'mon before I start tickling you,"he says and I finally give in and sit up.

"My mom let you in here?"I ask and he nods.

"Remember that she loves me,"he smirks.

"Yeah yeah yeah,"I say getting up to stretch.

I pick an outfit, head into the bathroom, do my normal routine, and walk out to see my bed made and Shawn no where and sight. I shrug and grab my phone and head downstairs to see Shawn in the kitchen..........talking to my mom.

"Morning Jazz,"she says as she sips her coffee.

"Morning?"I say as in more of the question because of the scene in front of me.

"We were just talking,"Shawn says seeing the expression on my face and I nod.

"Anyways we should get going,"I tell my mom and grab Shawn's wrist and stage him towards the front door. I put on my shoes and grab my bag and we head out the door to his car.

"Want to know what we were talking about?"Shawn asks me as we open our car doors.

"You know I do,"I say as I buckle my seatbelt and Shawn starts the car.

"Well the most important part of what we were talking about was me going on tour and I asked her if you could come. She started talking about how she trusts me and all that stuff and then she said...........that you could go and that she would tell your dad,"he smiles at me and then turns his attention back to the road.

"Why would you put a pause in there? You scared me you idiot!"I exclaim putting my hand to my chest and he laughs.

"It builds suspense,"he shrugs and I glare at him and laughs again.

"Anyways, since I'm telling you what we were talking about I might as well tell you what we were talking about the other times,"he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Remember that time where you broke down about that whole Madison thing?"he asks and I nod for him to continue.

"And then that Tuesday morning when you saw me talking to your mom, she was telling me to keep an out eye of you,"he says.

"I know,"I shrug looking out the window and he raises an eyebrow.

"Did you eavesdrop on us?"he asks taking a quick look at me and I nod.

"Sounds like something you'd do,"he says.

"It's kind of hard to not eavesdrop when your talking to my mom. I mean, she's so comfortable around you. It's like she could say anything around you,"I say talking with my hands.

"I'm just a really like-able person,"he smirks.

"Well I'm not liking you a lot right now,"I say folding my arms and licking my teeth and he laughs.