Hey Ali no need to be sorry it's cool. I was just worried about you that's all. Hope your okay see you in college.

As soon as I send the Email Spencer comes busting in the guest room. I quickly put my phone under the bed while looking suspiciously at Spencer. she gives me a funny look ,while I quickly get out of bed .

"Okay Emily you look very suspicious what was you doing ? "

"I wasn't wasn't doing anything Spencer we need to get ready we are going to be late"
I say putting my clothes on the bed

"Okay why aren't you getting ready then we are both girls ? "
Spencer asks me

"Spencer you know I'm not totally a girl "
I say looking at her

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot I'll wait downstairs for you don't be too long then "

We get into Spencer's car going to college as she parks up in the car park i see Alison getting out of her car struggling with loads of books in her hand and her bag In the other hand. I quickly get out of Spencer's car walking over to Alison.

"Hey Miss Dilaurentis would you like any help? "

"Yes please Miss Fields of you don't mind thank you "

I smile at Alison while grabbing her books for her . We walk into college together, as I hold the door open for her letting her go in first. I drop the books on her desk ,I turn around and Ali is stood literally stood so close behind me . I smile at her while trying my hardest not to blush her blue eyes are so bright .

"Well Em thank you for helping me it was very kind of you "

"Your welcome I'll always help you when you need me. By the way thank you for Email i woke up smiling to that "

"Aww well I'm glad I put a smile on your face . I just thought I owed you a apology I got your reply it was lovely as I said I just had a bad morning"

"I'm glad you got my reply as i said don't worry about it are you feeling better today? "

"Alot better now thank you Em"
Ali says smiling at me

We both smile at the each other ,while pausing ,before Cece enters the room speaking to Alison .

"I'll head off Miss Diluarentis thank you for helping me with my work "

"Your welcome Miss Fields see you this afternoon "

As i leave the room, I have literally the biggest smile on my face how Ali was towards me then. I can't explain it but was almost like we connected for the first time ,well actually I felt a connection with Ali since the first day i saw her.

My history class seemed to of gone by so quick. Spencer and I make our way to lunch meeting Hanna ,Aria at the table .

"Em you've got the biggest smile on your face why are you so happy today?"
Hanna questions

"Oh nothing just had a good History lesson that's all so how is everyone? "

"Yeah whatever Emily don't lie to us" Hanna says laughing

"I'm not lying to you what would I be lying about anyways ?"
I question them

"I don't know you tell us Emily you've been acting odd lately"
Spencer says looking at me

"It's nothing guys your all being paranoid anyways how are you and Ezra Aria? "

"Yeah we are good what about your love life still not found a girl yet? "

"Well no I'm not actually looking Paige put me off a relationship to be honest "

"So Emily are you coming to Spencer's barn tomorrow for a sleepover ? "
Hanna asks

"Yeah i will be there about 7 we best go in the minute we don't want to be late for class "

"Oh Emily bring loads of food and alcohol"
Hanna says enthiusuatically

"I will see what I can do come on let's go "
getting up while grabbing my bag

As i sit down in English, i stare at Alison for a couple of seconds she has her back towards us writting something on the board, while everyone is doing there work. Ali catches me glancing at her .

"Miss fields are you okay ? Or do you need any help at all ? "

"No miss Diluarentis I'm okay thank you I was just looking at the clock above you actually "
I lie to her

"Oh really have you got to be somewhere miss Fields ? "

"No I haven't at all miss Diluarentis"

"Good well get on with your work please "

As im getting on with my work my phone vibrates in my pocket . I check it under the table while making it look like I'm still doing my work. It's Hanna.

Yes miss Diluarentis no miss Diluarentis your such a Teachers pet Emily lol 😂😂

Hanna I'm so not I treat all my teachers the same so meh 😛😛

As if you wouldn't dare argue back with miss Diluarentis

I decicde not to text back to that, as I know she's right .Hanna looks at me and we both start laughing until Ali interupts us both .

"Would you mind sharing what's so amusing??? Both of you "
looking at Hanna and me

"Nothing just Emily texting me making me laugh "
Hanna says laughing

"Oi you texted me first Hanna actually "

"Right Miss Fields i want a word after class "

Hanna just starts giggling ,why getting on with her work. In a weird way I think she got me in trouble on purpose. The only thing with Hanna is that she can always tell when I fancy someone dam annoying sometimes actually. Class ends and obviously I go to get up to leave .

"Em stay seated your staying remember I wanted a word with you"

"Okay Ali about the phone situation Hanna text me first i wouldn't lie especially not to you "

"But that's not the point Emily you shouldn't be texting in class are you taking English seriously ? "

"Of course I am in fact I've nearly completed the assignment that has got to be in by Friday I'm sorry Ali "

"Well as it's you I will let you off but feel privileged as I'm not usually this reluctant"

"Thank you Ali i appreciate that and as I said it won't happen again "

Just as I'm picking up my bag of the floor .Ali walks near me again I smile at her shyly while she looks at me.

"For some reason I can't stay mad at you Em and I don't know why"

"Must be a reason there's a reason for everything Ali "

"I don't know I've got to go to a Teacher's meeting I will see you tomorrow"

"Okay see you tomorrow do you need any help putting them books back into the car before I go ? "

"No I don't Em but thank you anyway your so kind "

I walk out the class feeling confused it's weird how ,she wouldn't answer my question. The way she looks at me and how she treats me when it's both of us together I can't explain . I make my way over to spencers thinking about Ali.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter?. :) Emison is slowly building . Thank you for those voting, commenting, viewing .