Flashbacks

(HELLO EVERYONE I WROTE SOMETHING REALLY NICE AND NOT CRAPPY AND WATTPAD DELETED MY WHOLE STORY! SO THIS MAY BE CRAPPY BUT IT'S 1 AM AND I'M TIRED SO LET'S SEE) chapter dedicated to my very patient editor wolfiemorph it's currently raining out :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''''''''~~~~~~~

"Ugh, Darling-- get off me!" Oikawa moaned. He looked down at the heavy body laying on top of him. "Babe, please. Darling. Darling. Darling. TAKESHI, GET THIS THING OFF ME!" He shouted, petting their hair. Takeshi ran in, slipping a little on the wood and ramming his head against the door frame.

"Ow." He muttered, rubbing his head. "Dad, don't be mean to the dog. Darling! C'mon, honey, let's go." The dog WOULD. NOT. BUDGE.

"Dad.. doesn't Leiko have a dog allergy? DARLING, GET THE FRICK FRACK TICK TACK OFF!"

They felt the ground shake. "SHUT UP, YA DANG PRINCESSES!" The old lady downstairs screamed. Curse these thin walls. They would be a curse once Iwa got here.

"Son, please," he said as he stood up, making the dog jump off him. "That old lady is a curse." he walked into the kitchen, the dog and Takeshi following after him.

"Dad, does Leiko have to sleep with me?" A blush adorned his face. "Can Uncle sleep with me and Leiko sleep with you? She likes you more."

"Oh, Takeshi. Don't be an idiot. Uncle will sleep with me like always."

"Dad."

"Yes, son?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, son...."

"What about Leiko?"

"There will be a curtain separating your room." He chuckled at his son's blushing face. "Relax, kid. You're too shy to do anything." His smile turned into a frown. "It's Leiko I'm worried about."

"What will happen with the house?"

"Hopefully, with two paychecks and the amazing job your uncle has, we will be able to move into the city and transfer to a nicer school and get a bigger house."

"Where?"

"Tokyo. Near your godfathers."

Takeshi's eyes shone. "REALLY?! We get to live near uncle Kurro!"

"Frick." He hadn't thought that through.

~~~'''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, that's better!" Oikawa layed on his bed, exhausted from cleaning. "Hopefully they won't mind our dingy apartment." It had been almost a year since the two families reunited. Almost a year since his wife's death. Almost a year since the accident at the convention. "No!" Oikawa chided himself. "It wasn't a mistake. I love them both, I can't.." He broke off when he felt a tear run down his cheek. "We discussed it. I'm okay. I did NOT ruin my marriage. I did NOT kill her."

His wife's announcement..

Came as a shock.

To him.

To Iwaizumi.

"Iwaizumi." She had said. "Iwaizumi, I'm dying." Tooru had looked up at her with tears in his eyes. He ran to her, falling to his knees and gripping her legs. Iwaizumi followed him. Hugging her, he kept in his tears.

"Honey, what-"

"Tooru. My dying wish is that you two spend time together. I knew for years. You TWO are my best friends. And you two love each other more than friends. I know about the conference. I came out to surprise you, Tooru, but I saw you two kissing by the fountain. I understand. My heart grew when I saw you drag him to your room." She looked at their shocked faces. "Iwaizumi, move in. Raise the kids. Such good kids we've raised Tooru. Please. I only have a couple of more months."

Tooru looked at her. "Why? WHY!" He screamed thoughout the flower field. The place the three of them had grown up in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY, GET UP, STUPID TRASH!" The young girl threw a wastebasket at his head. "Iwaizumi is waiting for us at the stop!"

The three of them walked to school together. Graduated together. Born together. They were closer than blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Akira, will you marry me?" The brunette looked up at the smiling women, then glanced over at Iwaizumi and his fiancée.

Both gave encouraging smiles.

"Of course." Tears brimmed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

"We can't." He said.

"I know." He said.

"Akira."

"I know."

"But-"

"I love you. I love her too. But I can't keep acting, Tooru.. I need you again."

Making sure no other convention go-ers saw them, they went behind the fountain. The fountain's water quickly shot up and the brunette was pulled into the other's lips. And goodness.. it felt reallllllllllly good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, I'll see you in a week. Another work convention!"

"Okay, hun!" She called from the kitchen.

"Say hi to our precious Iwa-chan, shall we!"

He laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. Time sure did fly. Was this really okay? Was he doing the right thing? The both of them had decided. It's fine.

"Dad!" Takeshi called from down the hall. "Can you help me with this?"

He smiled. He loved him so much. He couldn't wait.

His eyes softened. "Of course, son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wolfie: really liked it! can't wait ^o^