When Leiko met Takeshi

Leiko: arrogant/ little flower

Takeshi: unbending like a bamboo tree

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Takeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshi," was the first thing that stirred Takeshi from his sleep.

"Leiko, shut uuuuuuuuuuuuup.."

"LEIKO?!" Exclaimed his dad. This stirred Takeshi completely from his slumber. It actually scared him so bad he fell off the bed.

"DAD!" he screamed, not believing what was happening. "Dad, please, I can explain."

"Dad, please, I can explaiiiiin." His father mocked. "OOHOOHOO, I can't wait to tell Leiko about this!" Takeshi wondered how the aliens still hadn't heard his loud-mouth of a father. "I can't wait anyyyyyyyy longerrrrrrrrrrrrr!" His father droaned on. "I know!" his face lit up. "I'm video calling her."

"NO!"

"YES!"

He can't be stopped.

"LEIKO!" He gleamed as the phone stopped ringing. "HOW IS MY FAVORITE NIECE TODAY?"

"UNCLE!" even though he couldn't see her, he knows she is glowing. "I'm not your actual niece.. you know that, right?"

"Yes, of course, but I still like you better than my shy child of a son."

"DAD!"

"OOOOOOOH, IS THAT TAKESHI? LEMMEE SEE!" His father lowered the phone. Takeshi was met with the beauty's eyes. "H-h-hi Leiko.." There was an awkward silence between them. It was only when he noticed the blush on Leiko's face that he realized he was sitting on the floor, shirtless, with a five-o-clock shadow on his sharp jawline. He noticed Leiko staring at his eight pack and looked up at her shyly.

"Um.. Leiko?" He noticed her gaze dropped lower-- onto his boxers, his tight boxers-- on his thick thighs. He was hot. He knew. His dad was what woman considered a "god."

"Leiko," he repeated. "What are you doing."

Leiko blushed furiously. "Nothing, you idiot. Put some clothes on."

He clumsily put on his glasses which widened his bright green eyes. "I'm sorry," he muttered.
Leiko's blush slowly went away.
"Why did you call me, uncle?" She muttered. "I know you didn't just miss me."
"Ah!" The phone was pulled away from his face and into his father's.
"Did you know Takeshi dreams about you?" Takeshi's face beamed a very attractive red.
"WAIT, REALLY?!" she screamed. "Leiko, what's wrong?" Takeshi could hear her father scream from downstairs. "Nothing, dad! I'm talking to Takeshi and uncle." Takeshi can hear her father's loud footsteps as he bounced into the room. "TAKESHI!" He screamed and shoved his face into the phone.
"AH!" His own father shouted. "Step away from the phone!"
"Oh, it's just you." He can hear his father shriek in agony, whimpers of "what do you mean it's just me?" rang through the room. "Where's Takeshi?" The phone was suddenly slipped into his hands."TAKESHI!" He screamed. "How are you, kid?" His gaze suddenly dropped. "And why are you talking to my daughter dressed like that..?" His face seemed to turn into a sneer.
"A-ah.. I can explain."
"I swear, you get more like your father everyday."
"WAS THAT AN INSULT?"
"SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO TALK TO TAKESHI!"
"DAD!"
"LEIKO!"
"DAD!"
"TAKESHI!"
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Leiko finally screamed. She took a deep breath. "I have to go to school, so everyone out." Takeshi's dad went in the other room, where he could still hear the conversation. "Leiko, let me talk to uncle for a bit."
"On my phone?"
"Please."
"Ugh.. fine, just get out of my room, you old man."
He could hear a growl.
"Hey...." he can hear his father's voice soften.
He heard a deep sigh. "Hey."
"Should we tell them?"
"No not yet."
"What if they're listening?"
"Good."
"I'm scared. What will they think?"
"They don't have a choice, love."
"I miss our nicknames." He could hear his uncle sigh.
"Me too. I love you. I'll talk to you later-- we can discuss it after work."
"I love you too--"
He heard his father's breath quicken.
"Iwa-chan."