chapter 15

Hey guys, I know that it's been a little while since I've updated but I am alive.  I'm going to start to try to make the chapters longer too.  So, expect that from me.  I'll also try to edit the chapters a little more so they aren't as bad.  To me most of my chapters sound like it should be happening in a hospital for the mentally insane.  Well, I hope you all are enjoying my story and thank you for all of the reads! Now on with the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

I slowly start to wake up as I start turning, only to turn on top of something.  My eyes bolt open despite my groggy state of mind, and it makes it hard to see. But I can faintly make out a male figure right next to me. HIs body heat is so powerful from my position of being next to him I can feel his heat radiating off of him.  It reminds me of the sun in a way.  My vision starts to clear up and I realize it's Marshall.  I sigh a breath of relief, and snuggle back under the warm blankets.  Than a weird thought pops in my mind.  When did Marshall get in this bed with me?  And why is he in this bed with me? Oh well, if I don't think to much about it I'll forget about it and it'll become very unimportant.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes before I realize I'm not going to fall back asleep. I purse my lips and open my eyes once more to look up at the white ceiling.  After a couple of long minuets of me staring at the boring ceiling I decide to get myself up and do something productive. I yank myself out of bed, and walk zombie like to the other side of the room to retrieve my phone. The first thing I notice is a crap ton of texts and calls from Mr. Turner which I never respond to.  He's going to kill me when he sees me again.  I'm sure of it.  Just as I log in to tumblr Marshall starts stirring in the bed.

"Kim......... Kim I love you.." Marshall mumbles. "Kim I want to be with you....." well that hurt.  I don't know why but when he said this my heart clenched a little bit. What they hell....  Is this what it feels like to care about someone because I don't like it. And who was Kim?  Maybe I should learn more about Eminem since I'm living in his house and all.

"Marshall, you okay?" I ask warily as the stirring he's doing in his bed becomes more rapid. I get up from the other side of the room and walk over to him slowly.  I see sweat on his forehead.

"Kim, why don't you love me? I've done everything............ Chloe?" this draws my attention as I look at Marshall to see that his face has scrunched up in confusion.

"Huh?" I accidently say out loud. 

"You've never been here before.  Are you oka- wait KIM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" I'm startled by his sudden screaming and jump back. "DON'T HURT CHLOE!! KIM!!" right then, at that moment Marshall snaps back to reality.  He shoots up in bed his body now covered in sweat as he looks around franticly.  His eyes find me and a look of guilt crosses his face.

"Marshall....." I begin slowly trying not to startle him.  His face is as helpless and confused as he hasn't grabbed a hold of the situation at hand yet.

"You think I'm a monster. Like everyone else don't you?" Marshall asks a certain gentleness to his voice.  I'm not used to him being so vulnerable and it takes me by surprise. He must have seen the surprise on my face because his face immediately hardens. "You're just like everyone else!"

"No, Marshall I-"  he cuts me off

"You're just like everyone else!" he repeats louder.  His blank face turns into one of anger. "You think insane don't you?"  Marshall asks.  I don't respond, not because I think he's insane but because how do you respond to that without the other person thinking that you're lying? "I knew it you think I'm insane!" his sudden yelling startles me as I flinch back from instinct.  Marshall's face falls when noticing this, and I sigh in frustration.