Chapter 2

Wow, I checked on this story expecting to have like 1 read. And I have 14! Thank you! I've decided to do what happened in the last chapter in eminem's pov. So ya and everyone listened to the mmlp2? It's amazing! i love the song legacy. Now i'll starts writing.

--------------------------------

Eminem's POV

I hear the loud beat of survival come on and that is when I'm supposed to walk out. I walk out bouncing on the balls of my feet as I hear the loud roaring of the crowd. I start rapping as Mr. Porter joins me on stage and I start having fun. I love music more then anything (well except my daughters) and every time I go on stage I get this overwhelming feeling of happiness. All these people enjoy my music and what I do, and take time out of their day to listen to me.

Whenever I think about this I don't understand how I could mean so much to someone. I'm just a normal person, why am I treated like I'm not? I just don't understand it. When I'm thinking this I decide to give it my all and give the crowd a show to remember. So I decide to look out into the crowd. What I see kind of scares me. I see a girl in the front row. not rapping, not doing anything really. She just slightly bobs her head to the beat and observes me. Our eyes lock, I feel like I'm being pulled into a trance. I stop in my tracks.

She's beautiful. You'd be dumb not to think that. Her brown Asian eyes are pulling me to her. Her black hair pulled into a braid looks sexy as if frames her face perfectly. Her facial features are perfect from her nose to her lips. Her lips. Damn those are sexy. I don't know how I'm rapping right now. Wait, what are you thinking Marshall? She's probably just a groupie or obsessed fan. There has to be something that's wrong about her. I collect myself and move away from her and bounce back on stage.

---------------------------------

I keep glancing back at her. Not as bad as the first time though. But for some reason I can't get my eyes off of her. The concert is almost over now and i only have two more songs left. As I rap berzerk I look back at the girl. Then I see something I don't think I was supposed to see. I see a middle aged man roughly grab her arm and whisper something in her ear. Her facial expression goes from shocked to scared to ashamed. She looks up at me. She is pleading for help. Her eyes say it all.

There's not much I can really do though. I can't just stop the concert and run after her. She still stares at me as she gets dragged away by the suspicious man. I'm still rapping though. I feel scared for her, I don't know what's going to happen to her. I really hope I can se-. Snap out of it Marshall! You'll never see her again just give it up! Besides, she'll probably stab you in the back eventually. Nothing ever goes well for me anyways.

------------------------------

After I finish the concert and signed a few things I apparently need to talk to someone from the school. I need to thank the person who set all this up. Paul told me his name was Ryan Smith? I don't know, I'll find them eventually. so I'm basically walking down an endless hallway looking for any sign as to where this guy would be. But mostly all the rooms are empty, which gives the school an eerie feeling. But I can't stop thinking about this girl, this is really unhealthy. But I don't know if I could handle trusting someone again.

I run my hand threw my newly dyed blond hair and sigh.

"Why am I so fucked up?" I whisper/ask myself. Then I hear a sound from one of the rooms. I walk up to the room hoping to find that Ryan guy or something. What I see makes me want to puke. I see the girl from the concert get slammed against a wall. Hard. Then that strange man yells at her.

"I said, I thought we made an arrangement to meet here today!" the girl mutters something, but I can not hear from the door.

"That's what I thought, but why didn't you listen to me?!" he is yelling straight into her face and she looks utterly terrified and weak. Her eyes are barely still open and she looks like she's struggling to stand.

"I don't know." She replies faintly. He punches her in the gut and I don't know how much longer of this I can stand. I clench my fists at my sides as an effort not to yell out.

"TELL ME!" he demands.

"Sara.......dragged.......me to......his......concert...." hearing her say this hurt me. Knowing I was part of the reason she was hurting hurt me. I don't even know why. No one should mean this much to me when I just meet them.

"Good girl." the guy says as he lightly scratches her arm. Okay, who the fuck does that? Is that supposed to be seducing? Cause I don't think it works that well. I maybe have not tried to seduce someone in a while, but come on man. You are really failing here. Then the man pulls her leg around him and starts to feel her leg. She flinches, and looks terrified. I bite my lip. I'm going to kill this guy if he does anything else.

Then he starts kissing her. She doesn't kiss back. She stands there with her eyes barely opened looking like she is living in hell. Then he takes ahold of one of her boobs and pushes himself against her. I take deep breaths in and out to control myself here. I'm about to snap, I'm about to beat the fucking shit out of that guy.

"Stop." she says trying to get him off of her. He doesn't move and slams himself against her again.

"Please stop!" She try's a little harder but he won't move. I thought he might move but he doesn't.

"I said stop!" damn, how much does this guy weigh? She is shoving with all her might and can't move this guy! My teeth start grinding together as he try's to take her shirt off. If he doesn't move next time u can help her. I think to myself.

"Please! Please stop!" She begs as the guy throws her shirt across the room. I can't take it anymore. I walk in the room.

"The lady said to stop." I growl at him. He stops and slowly turns around and looks at me. She looks at me too. She looks so surprised, it's all over her face. The guy doesn't move away from her. This enrages me more then I already was.

"Make me." okay, he did not just say that. Does he really want to challenge me. I almost smirk, but I decide to intimidate him. I walk closer to them. His face immediately shows a change in emotion. He looks scared. He should be scared of me.

"I'd advise you to let the fuck go of her!" I hiss at him.

"No." I think that was supposed to sound intimidating. But his voice cracks. I walk right up to him and grab him by the shirt away from the girl. I see her sink to the floor out of the corner of my eye.

"I said to leave the girl alone!" I spit in his face. Fear. It's written all over his face. So I don't understand why he decides to speak again.

"She likes it." Ha! Didn't think it looked like she liked it. I laugh at that lame excuse of a comment.

"Bullshit." I say right in his face with an evil look in my face.

"Let me go will ya eminem, so I can continue what I started." okay. Did this guy really just say that? I'm sick of this guy. So I basically beat him up a little. Well... at least until he's on the ground groaning in pain. After that I turn to look at the girl. Even when she's weak and pale she's still stunning. Then the fact that she's shirtless finally dawns on me as I look at her chest. I think she realizes what I'm doing as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Sorry." she mumbles sheepishly. Just then I watch her body go limp as she passes out.

"Fuck." I mumble to myself. What am I going to do? I can't just leave her here. Can I? No I can't. But if I take her to my house she'll think I'm a creep. But I can't just leave her here with the guy still groaning on the ground over there. I only have on option really. I walk over to her and pick her up bridal style. Then I walk over to the other side of the classroom and grab her shirt. Then I head out the door and to my car and head to my house.

---------------------

Hello again. Like I said last time sorry if this sucks. and sorry for grammar/spelling errors. and thanks for reading I'll try to update as soon as possible.