Chapter 13

Sorry I didn't update last week. I was in Florida for a sports event I guess. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying my story an stuff. Oh and I WILL ALWAYS HAVE INFORMATION ON WHEN I WILL NEXT BE UPDATING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. And this chapter is dedicated to one of my favorite eminem songs. Space bound. So listen to the song while you read this chapter if you want. Okay, on with the story!

----------------------

Chloe's POV

I feel myself starting to wake up. I groan loudly and toss and turn. I feel like I'm on a fluffy cloud. Am I in heaven or something? Because I have never felt something this comfortable in my life. I slowly open my eyes. I open them to see a really fancy room. Light from the sun is shining in from the balcony door. I have to squint to be able to see a little. Oh! Now it's coming back to me. I sit up and see Marshall sleeping on the couch. That little shit! Why didn't he let me sleep on the couch? Why'd he have to move me?

Ugh! I hear Marshall snoring softly. Aww, why is that so adorable? Stop it Chloe! Looking more closely at him I see a notepad in his hand. He pulled that away from me before didn't he? Well now I'm curious. I slowly make my way out of the bed but immediately sit back down. My head is throbbing heavily as I can hear my heartbeat in my head. I let out a loud moan as I put my head in my hands. I stay like that for a minuet trying to calm myself down. I lift my head up again trying to stand up again. I use the bed for support and slowing get on my feet. I slowly make my way over to Marshall and take the notebook from his hands. I gasp and my legs that were supporting me gave in and I fell flat on my ass on the ground. I slowly read over what I just read taking deep breaths.

We touch, I feel a rush

We clutch, it isn't much

But it's enough to make me wonder what's in store for us

It's lust, its torturous

You must be a sorcerous cause you just did the impossible

Gained my trust

Don't play games it'll be dangerous

If you fuck me over

Cause if I get burnt I'm a show you what it's like to hurt

Cause I've been treated like dirt before ya

And LOVE is EVOL spell it backwards I'll show ya

Nobody knows me I'm cold

Walk down this road all alone

It's no ones fault but my own, its the path I've chosen to go

Froze in the snow, I show no emotion whatsoever so

Don't ask me why I have no love for these motherfucking ho's

There's so much more written, but I can't get myself to read anymore. Is this the kind of stuff he writes? Wow, now I see why he's so famous. This is incredible. My eyes wonder to the top of the page with the words "space bound" doodled with stars and a moon around it.

"Maybe it's the name of a song." I mumble to myself. I see my clothes on the nightstand with my phone on top. I make my way over there and grab my phone. I put my headphones in an go to YouTube. I type space bound and sure enough there's eminem. I see a music video come up and click on that. I wait for the video to load and start to watch. I hear music start to play and soon get lost in the music video.

I was awestruck to hear such meaningful lyrics, and my jaw dropped. I got to a point in the video where he puts a gun up to his chin and shoots. I flinch when I hear the gun shoot sound affect in my ear. I listen to the rest of the song.