Chapter 16

Yo, I know it's been a while guys, but I'm a lazy asshole.  Before I start this chapter I'd like to say how happy I am about how much progress this story has made.  And he just amazes me how many people are reading it.  I didn't expect anyone to read it I was kind of posting it to try it out.  Your comments and votes make me happy, so I just wanted to tell you that.  Oh and I just got to 313 votes.  Now on with the story!

Chloe's POV

Dre and I wait in a comfortable silence for Marshall to come back downstairs.  It was weird that it was a comfortable silence, but I guess we were both lost in our thoughts.  I was thinking about what Dre just told me.  Why does Marshall trust me?  It's not like I'm special.  I think to myself.  It's true though, I'm not special.  If anything I'm mentally unstable and disturbed.  But that day that he helped me why did he help me?  What made me different from any of the others girls in the world.  He could probably bang any girl that he wanted, but he chose me to help?  It honestly makes no sense.  When people see one of my attacks they usually just leave.  I was used to people leaving, but I'm not used to people staying.  It's weird.

"You should come with us."  A voice pulls me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"I'm sorry, what?"  I ask.

"Yeah, you should come with us.  I think Marshall here wants to show off a little to you."  Dre says nudging Marshall.  Marshall and me eye's widen as we both look at each other.  I have to say it's some of the most emotion I've ever seen Marshall have on his face.

"Dre, shut up."  Marshall says with a lot of disappointment in his voice.  Dre laughs and opens the door.  He motions for me to go out.  I shake my head.

"No, I don't want to get in the way of your work.  And I should probably stay here anyway."  I look down at the floor.

"Why don't you come Chloe?"  I look up in surprise from hearing Marshall's voice.

"What?" 

"It'll be the first time you've been out in a while, just come."  I think I really should stay at home, but going out once might not hurt..

"Okay I guess."  I agree.

"Great, now lets get going."  The two of them walk outside and i quickly put my shoes on and then join them outside.  I don't know much about cars or anything mechanical but I know what an expensive car looks like.  And it looks like he has more of them.  

Damn rich people.

As I advance towards the car I start to hear  loud rap music.  I start to jog over to the car to not keep them waiting and get in the back seat.  As the two of them start talking I zone out looking out the window.  I suddenly remembered Mr. Turner and how he's been trying to contact me, and how I've been ignoring him.  When i just think about his name it's enough to give me chills.  I suddenly start acting very anxious, and start looking everywhere.  Marshall and Dre don't notice because they're to busy talking about the rapper in some song playing right now.  I take deep breathes and think about being normal and not switching into my other personality for some reason.  Once it looks like we have arrived I leave the car and start tailing Marshall and Dre.

We walk into the shady looking building to be met by a very fancy lobby.  Me being the poor person I am decide to admire the lobby for a minute.  Everything in here looks like it cost about as much as my rent.  Everything from the giant oak wood front desk to the leather couches.  As I admire everything Marshall and Dre walk ahead not realizing I had stopped.  I was admiring this beautiful painting when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."  I turn around to see some girl wearing way to low of a shirt, and she obviously doesn't know her skin tone because her face is way darker then the rest of her body.  Her bleached blonde hair looks like she's straightened it for the hundredth time, and her eyebrows look like they were drawn with crayon.

"Why's that?"  I'm trying to act nice because this girl seems like if I say anything bad she'll call her boyfriend to beat me up.

"Because you obviously want eminem's cock so you can just leave."  she points her newly manicured finger at the door.  I roll my eyes at her.

"Listen sweetly," I inch closer to her face glaring at her. "Firstly I would pull up your shirt because I think I see a little nipple." I point at her chest and her face pales and she quickly pulls up her shirt. "Secondly, I think you need a house with better lighting because that is not your skin tone." I point at her face amused.  She raises her head holding her chin up high trying to make it look like I'm not bothering her.  "And lastly," I get right in her face when I feel me starting to change into one of my personalities. "I came in with them so fuck off."

I'm starting to not be able to control my body.  I have no control over the hate pulsing threw my veins.  I have no control of the evil smile starting to appear on my face.  I have no control over my hand that slowly made it's way to her face.  My finger slid down er face slowly rubbing some of her makeup off.  I start to laugh evilly, and put my finger with the makeup on it right in her face. I'm not really resisting with this personality because I don't care if this personality does anything to her.

"Hun, are you trying to create a black face?"  I ask, wait no not me.  This personality doesn't come out that much.  And trust me, this personality is much worse than the last.  And this personalities name is Yuno.

"Um, are your eyes turning red?" The girl asks in confusion and fear.  My Yuno lets out a laugh and in the corner of my eye I see Marshall and Dre coming toward me. Yuno smirk at them, and when they get closer to me they both stop with their eyes widening in surprise.

"C-Chloe?" Marshall says coming a little closer to me. "Are your eyes red?"  Yuno only lets out an evil chuckle as she puts my arm on his arm.

"Oh Marshall, if only you knew...."  Yuno mutters.  My arm falls off of his.

"Oh Marshall! This bitch was trying to see you, and I know you don't want her here.  So, I was trying to get her to leave, but she got all bitchy with me, and-"

"If I have to hear your voice for more than five seconds I will rip your fucking throat out." No one says anything after that.  Yuno glares at the floor hiding behind her hair. Wow, Yuno must really be annoyed by her because she usually won't stay stuff like that.  Stop it Yuno! We're going to get kicked out of here and Marshall's home if you keep this up.  Yuno looks up her red eyes shinning brightly.

"Why Chloe? Is he that special to you?" Damn it Yuno! Don't say things out loud! Yuno chuckles again. "But Chloe, it's more fun to confuse the shit out of these people." Yuno looks directly at Marshall who seems to be understanding what's going on. "I just hope that your little friend Marshall understands." YUNO SHUT UP! Go back where you belong in my head! And don't come back out! Yuno see's the girl stand against her back to the wall.  Yuno follows her, and grabs a pencil off of the front desk on her way.  Once Yuno has her pinned to the wall she glares right at the girl. Stop! Don't kill her!  Even if she's a bitch she doesn't deserve to die!  Just stop! And seriously, where's the fucking police right now!? Save this dumb bitch from myself!

"I hope this will be a way to shut you up." I try and resist so hard against Yuno, but in my state of mind she has more strength.  Yuno pulls back the pencil and gives off a full blown smile with her red eyes.  Right before Yuno comes in contact with her neck someone grabs her arm and pulls it to the side.  The pencil goes right threw the wall.  As Yuno moves her hand from the pencil the pencil stays wedged in the wall.

"Chloe, let's go somewhere else."  Marshall angrily starts to drag Yuno to who knows where when he looks behind at the girl and says.

"Don't call me Marshall."  With that we start walking down a hallway.

So, there's my update that was a little later than expected.  I'm really sorry about that by the way, something came up and I didn't have time.  Okay, so i know this isn't one of my better chapters, but I wanted to get it across to everyone that she has more than one other personality.  And this personality is the most evil one, and if you understand why I named her that you're awesome.  I hope you all could enjoy this chapter, and I'll try to update soon.  Leave comments and vote, and do whatever you guys want to do!