Déjà vu

NAO POV

I got up in the morning and saw my babies were missing. They weren't sleeping with me. I looked around. I was sick worried. Just then it dawned on me. We were in our new home. The kids had a separate room.

I got up and went to their room and saw they were sleeping soundly. I went back snd had a nice shower. After which I wore my blue ripped jeans and a black printed tee and paired it with my converse. I went to make some breakfast but I saw these asses were having breakfast without me.

"Morning mommy!" Both the twins
"Morning babies." I said kissing their cheeks.

"Okay babies. So me uncle Kai and Uncle Scott are going to look for jobs. I will drop you at the daycare and Uncle Liam will pick you up. Okay?" They just nodded and digging deeper into their pancakes.

We all had our breakfast and the three of us left the kids at daycare and left. I had thought of taking the job at a cafe since it won't take up so much energy and I could see the kids as well.

As We entered the cafe Scott and Kai sat at the table and I went to the manager.

"Hello. I'm Natasha Desanta. I would like a job out here." I said politely.

"Umm. See the thing is we don't have a job vacancy just now." As he said that, it broke my heart to pieces. I had been rejected four times already.

"Sir please. I have a big family and we didn't have money so I couldn't go to college. Please sir. Anything will do." I said almost crying.

"Um.. Okay! It won't kill to have another waitress. We give 200 mexican dollars per month but depending on your work I can increase it." He said.

"Thank you so much sir. We do I start?" I asked.

"You can start tomorrow. I'll tell one of the waitresses to help you." He said.

"Sure sir." I said and walked off.

As I approached their table they were looking at me. "Guess who got the job." I said happily.

"Seriously. I'm so happy for you. Both of us also got a job. This calls for a celebration." Kai said.

"Wait! Both of you had a job and you assholes didn't tell me." I said.

"Actually we thought of telling you when you also had a job." Scott said.

"Okay so a pub it is."

(3 hours later)

"Where will the kids go. We can't just leave them." I said.

"Mommy! We want to go and play with Ali." Ashley said.

"Okay baby. I'll drop you but first let me call and ask her." I said picking up my phone.

"Hey why not leave the kids there for a night. " Liam suggested.

"Ya. That's a good idea." I said.

I waited for the phone to be picked up. After three rings someone picked up the phone.

"Hello!" The voice came. It was so familiar .

"Hello. Am I speaking with Juli. This is Natasha speaking."

"Natasha who?"

"Um.. remember I live in house no.40. The mother of the twins."

"Oh. Yes. How can I help you?"

"Can the kids come over to your place. Actually they wanted to play with Ali."

"Yeah sure."

"Can I ask you one more thing?"

"Yeah sure."